Edgar or Taylor?

Guest toonlass
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Simple question. Edgar for me.

Have you even seen the game?

Edgar was fuking useless for the 1st 20mins, he could have cost us 5 goals easily, good job they were shit or we would have lost because of him.

Thought the crowd was excellent though, always back him up ans he grew into the game well enough in the 2nd half.

What the hell are you smoking?

Yes I was at the game same as every home game and some aways. The lad had a shaky first 5 minutes with one mistake which lead to nothing, and then was no worse than Taylor has been in all of his 100 starts and grew with confidence over the game. Which 5 opportunities did he gift to Reading, because I didn't see them.

Don't know which coverage you were watching but it was not the game that I saw.

I watched it all from about 10 meters.

Does your user name give an indication of some bias here?

Name the 5 scoring opportunities that Edgar gave away!

Had Taylor played as Edgar did on Saturday he'd be betting some serious shite on here for it toonlass

• 1 year later...

Simple question. Edgar for me.

Can i just randomly laugh at this again please.

Fuking hell.

:facepalm:

To be fair, you have to think of the context: Edgar had just come off the back of a decent-ish game at home to Reading and Taylor had been piss poor for large parts of the season. We were also pretty much there in terms of safety.

For me, Taylor has the knack of scoring those important goals that can change or win a game. Also, let's not forget, at times, some of his really bada@@ fouls go unnoticed by the referees which isn't something to be proud of but does help in one way or another.

Besides, in a financial sense, he has good investment value even if the club does not want to keep him in the long run. Hence, he should play in order to grow that value further.