Concessionary Tickets and Season Tickets

Big Geordie

Fellas

Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but will ask anyway. Was wondering if anyone knows if the club offer concessionary season tickets? I work as a carer and a couple of the lads I work with are black and white daft. Took one to his first ever game (The Stoke replay) and he had a blast. Thing is, getting concessionary tickets on a game by game basis proves to be hard because they go so quickly. So would getting a season ticket be an option at all, if the club do them?

Ta in advance. :)

I believe there are some, the info on the club website seems to have gone, but i'm sure there was something along the lines of concessionary tickets on the season ticket price list I got in the summer.

Guest toonlass

Yes there are but they are limited. Email the club they will let you know. You can email them by going to the .co.uk site. club info then contact the club and send a message.

Fellas

Not sure if this is the right forum or not, but will ask anyway. Was wondering if anyone knows if the club offer concessionary season tickets? I work as a carer and a couple of the lads I work with are black and white daft. Took one to his first ever game (The Stoke replay) and he had a blast. Thing is, getting concessionary tickets on a game by game basis proves to be hard because they go so quickly. So would getting a season ticket be an option at all, if the club do them?

So you're making friends with disabled people just to score cheap football tickets. Utterly shameless.

Fellas

Good stuff mate.

Really a nice thing you're trying to do. :)

Fellas

So you're making friends with disabled people just to score cheap football tickets. Utterly shameless.

Not at all funny.

Fellas

I know for a fact that Big Geordie is a decent bloke.

Don't dare make a crack like that, you have no idea how demading being a carer is.

Go back to the gene pool please.