Senderos Vs Taylor

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Because he is a good defender, he has good attributes minus the strength, put him in any other league and he'd be fine, its just this league is too physical for him. Strength is an attribute just like pace, if a defender has no pace does that make him a bad defender as well?

He is in Italy now & not doing very much. Before he joined us he was part of a shite PSG team. How many more leagues does he need to play in to prove he is not very good.

Great argument that. Could have been used for Smith and Duff starting every week in which case we'd probably have been relegated.

Apart from the fact Smith & Duff dont start. Also we have better players than them two in there positions. I dont think we have any better centre backs than Taylor & Faye.

My view is just like Smith and Duff were rated way above their contribution, so is Taylor. I am pretty sure Cacapa would dovetail nicely with Faye, as would Rozenhal IMO.

WUM?

To be fair, i happen to think that Cacapa and Roz may still have a role in the team, Roz especially, i think he was unlucky and suffered from a series of unfortunate circumstances and bad man management.

Cacapa for me is still a good defender as well, although too weak, Roz however isnt weak contrare to popular belief and lost alot of confidence which effected his performances.

how can you say he's a good defender then say he's too weak [for a central defender]

Because he is a good defender, he has good attributes minus the strength, put him in any other league and he'd be fine, its just this league is too physical for him. Strength is an attribute just like pace, if a defender has no pace does that make him a bad defender as well?

Man you really dont know much about football do you?

Have you ever played football?

strength is imperative for a central defender in the premiership ?

You say I know nothing about football ? haha. class that like  bluelaugh.gif

Wow, not only did you miss the entire point of the post, you didnt answer the question/s. Now there is a surprise.

Just because he's not the strongest, it doesnt make him a bad defender, do you understand?

Just like Shearer wasnt the quickest....

Take it you never did play football then, trust me, you'd understand it a little more if you had, different perspective etc etc

You know nowt about me, I think you know nowt about football, you certainly understand very little about the potential of Newcastle United.

Garth Crooks played football, and he was a good player, so are you saying he knows what he's talking about  bluelaugh.gif

Hit a sore point there then. Sorry...

Mourhino couldnt even make it as a pro, does that mean he hasnt used his experience and  perspective of football to his advantage.....this game could go on for a long time.

To say that a defender or a player is crap becasue he lacks a certain attribute to his game sounds a bit blindsighted to me.

Basically what im saying is that you're wrong.

I'm not wrong. You're not in the real world.

A central defender who lacks strength, in this country, is no use to you.

And finally we may be getting somewhere, does that make him a bad defender then?

Man this is so easy, the concept is actually easier then having to explain it to you.

EDIT: actually to make this argument a little easier, do you fancy telling me where i said he's a good EPL defender? Becasue i sure as hell cant find a quote.

All ive said is that he's a good defender, and righlty so.

Fair enough i say they still have roles in the squad, especially Roz, but that is my opinion, Carvahllo is a prime example of someone who deals well with little strength.

what is EPL ?

Are you in the states, or abroad, or something

English Premier League, no im not from abroad, living in Ol' blighty all my life.

Good bit of diversion bytheway.

He is in Italy now & not doing very much. Before he joined us he was part of a s**** PSG team. How many more leagues does he need to play in to prove he is not very good.

Was actually talking about Cacapa.

Senderos stuggles against top strikers like Drogba and Torres, whereas Taylor is awful against almost anyone.

Senderos for me.

mackems.gif

How is that amusing exactly?

Don't bite mate, he's really not worth it.

bitter ?

Why not prove I'm wrong then, or show you know more about the club than me ?

Prove you wrong that Taylor is or isn't better than Senderos? Isn't that a matter of opinion?

It's your pathetic use of that smiley which I'm referring to. Makes you look like a 12 year old.

Great argument that. Could have been used for Smith and Duff starting every week in which case we'd probably have been relegated.

Apart from the fact Smith & Duff dont start. Also we have better players than them two in there positions. I dont think we have any better centre backs than Taylor & Faye.

My view is just like Smith and Duff were rated way above their contribution, so is Taylor. I am pretty sure Cacapa would dovetail nicely with Faye, as would Rozenhal IMO.

WUM?

To be fair, i happen to think that Cacapa and Roz may still have a role in the team, Roz especially, i think he was unlucky and suffered from a series of unfortunate circumstances and bad man management.

Cacapa for me is still a good defender as well, although too weak, Roz however isnt weak contrare to popular belief and lost alot of confidence which effected his performances.

how can you say he's a good defender then say he's too weak [for a central defender]

Wow, not only did you miss the entire point of the post, you didnt answer the question/s. Now there is a surprise.

Just because he's not the strongest, it doesnt make him a bad defender, do you understand?

Take it you never did play football then, trust me, you'd understand it a little more if you had, different perspective etc etc

You know nowt about me, I think you know nowt about football, you certainly understand very little about the potential of Newcastle United.

Garth Crooks played football, and he was a good player, so are you saying he knows what he's talking about  bluelaugh.gif

Mourhino couldnt even make it as a pro, does that mean he hasnt used his experience and  perspective of football to his advantage.....this game could go on for a long time.

To say that a defender or a player is crap becasue he lacks a certain attribute to his game sounds a bit blindsighted to me.

And finally we may be getting somewhere, does that make him a bad defender then?

Man this is so easy, the concept is actually easier then having to explain it to you.

EDIT: actually to make this argument a little easier, do you fancy telling me where i said he's a good EPL defender? Becasue i sure as hell cant find a quote.

Fair enough i say they still have roles in the squad, especially Roz, but that is my opinion, Carvahllo is a prime example of someone who deals well with little strength.

what is EPL ?

English Premier League, no im not from abroad, living in Ol' blighty all my life.

I've not met a single person - who lives in England and calls it the EPL

Senderos stuggles against top strikers like Drogba and Torres, whereas Taylor is awful against almost anyone.

Senderos for me.

mackems.gif

bitter ?

Prove you wrong that Taylor is or isn't better than Senderos? Isn't that a matter of opinion?

It's your pathetic use of that smiley which I'm referring to. Makes you look like a 12 year old.

well, its a smiley, because I think your silly comments - as above "not really worth it" make you sound like a little girl

You're bitter alright, f**k knows what at, but such comments do you no favours

WUM?

what is EPL ?

What point are you trying to make?

Really scraping the barrel there old man.

WUM?

what is EPL ?

and only daft young lads think 53 is old.

Run along now there's a good boy

BTW Dave, I take it you aren't going to retract your statement that is was me who stoked up the fire with baggy, gol and mick now I've clearly shown it was the other way round

bluelaugh.gif

He's got nothing to retract, I think you should read thruogh the thread again and see where the thread was taken off topic.

PS.

I was never part of any argument in this thread, you managed that on your own.

WUM?

what is EPL ?

and only daft young lads think 53 is old.

Run along now there's a good boy

Good comeback, realy drived the point home there.

Well done.

:rolleyes:

Guest DONTOONER

Hmmmm...Taylor still make mistakes on a regular basis...i mean in most matches he still miss reads the ball...poor clearing, and i detest    the way he tries to use his hands...just make me nervious.

Senderos for me.

mackems.gif

bitter ?

well, its a smiley, because I think your silly comments - as above "not really worth it" make you sound like a little girl

I feel that some new posters need warning about you ;)

So how exactly would you like me to prove your "opinion" wrong, as you seem to think it's a matter of fact?

BTW Dave, I take it you aren't going to retract your statement that is was me who stoked up the fire with baggy, gol and mick now I've clearly shown it was the other way round

bluelaugh.gif

He's got nothing to retract, I think you should read thruogh the thread again and see where the thread was taken off topic.

PS.

I was never part of any argument in this thread, you managed that on your own.

I think Dave was doing alright on his own, not that I consider myself to be "arguing" with him at all anyway.  Shame you can't read, go back to page 6 and see where baggy and gol referenced and responded to me before I mentioned either of them.

But we all know you make things up as you go, and ignore factual information, you've done it for a long time now.

Senderos for me.

mackems.gif

bitter ?

So how exactly would you like me to prove your "opinion" wrong, as you seem to think it's a matter of fact?

"Warning"

oh dear.

Who are you, The fairy godmother ?

I meant prove you know more about the club than me, as you chose to butt in and respond to me when you are hardly on here and I never mentioned or even thought of you. Because you don't.

Senderos for me.

mackems.gif

bitter ?

"Warning"

oh dear.

I meant prove you know more about the club than me, as you chose to butt in and respond to me when you are hardly on here and I never mentioned or even thought of you. Because you don't.

Fucking hell man, is that what's important to you? Do you just want us all to say that you know more about the club than anyone else?

Laughable I'm afraid.

Yep, you know more about the club than I do, and you've been to far more games. Well done.

Unfortunately for you, that does not automatically make your opinion right about our players, which you've proved by claiming that Taylor is a top class defender.

Senderos for me.

mackems.gif

bitter ?

"Warning"

oh dear.

Fucking hell man, is that what's important to you? Do you just want us all to say that you know more about the club than anyone else?

Laughable I'm afraid.

Yep, you know more about the club than I do, and you've been to far more games. Well done.

Unfortunately for you, that does not automatically make your opinion right about our players, which you've proved by claiming that Taylor is a top class defender.

I'm not disputing anyones opinion that they may think Senderos is better than Taylor at all. Its just typical of some people like you - having made a completely unprovoked and pretty stupid reference to me - to think so.

I just responded to your silly comment, which was highly laughable. I've no idea what your problem is and I don't care either.

I'm not disputing anyones opinion that they may think Senderos is better than Taylor at all. Its just typical of some people like you - having made a completely unprovoked and pretty stupid reference to me - to think so.

I just responded to your silly comment, which was highly laughable. I've no idea what your problem is and I don't care either.

You obviously do care though :)

I don't but you do have a problem I would say.

Maybe I just find you a little patronising, but I don't exactly lose sleep over it :D

Anyway, both Senderos and Taylor are average.

Maybe I just find you a little patronising, but I don't exactly lose sleep over it :D

it isn't easy to avoid patronising clueless people sometimes

I've never said you're clueless have I?

I've never said you're clueless have I?

indeed you haven't. I haven't called you clueless either, yet