Tom Hicks asks Rick Parry to resign as Liverpool Chief-Executive

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Hicks has sent Parry a letter.  SSN report the following reasons...

* Poor performance in merchandising etc.

* Hicks compares their revenue to Man Utd's and doesn't understand why Liverpool are so far behind  (Liverpool: £133.9m  Man Utd: £212.1m)

* Hicks isn't happy with the transfer dealings - Benitez said there was a lack of communication between Parry and Benitez

* The way Parry treats fans/sponsors "leaves something to be desired"

* Hicks compares their revenue to Man Utd's and doesn't understand why Liverpool are so far behind  (Liverpool: £133.9m  Man Utd: £212.1m)

It's pretty simple, win the league a few times and that number will rise.

haha, drama drama

notice how this is not in every newspaper as it would be for us.

I have to say i disagree, Liverpool have had just as many pannings and back page spreads as we have this season, with DIC, Hicks & Gillette, Benitez, Parry and everything else going on. I mean this isn't even a Liverpool site and there is a massive ongoing thread about them!

haha, drama drama

I have to say i disagree, Liverpool have had just as many pannings and back page spreads as we have this season, with DIC, Hicks & Gillette, Benitez, Parry and everything else going on. I mean this isn't even a Liverpool site and there is a massive ongoing thread about them!

That's mostly just Parky

The best you can say about the job Parry has done is that he didn't gamble with the club's existence like Ridsdale (and apparently Fat Freddie) and he never said anything particularly offensive. Very mediocre.

That's not to say I'd rather have one of Hicks' gobshites running the show.

He'd be soft in the head to resign, too. He must be due a pay-off.

haha, drama drama

Definitely. Every time there's been a peep out of any of the above the press have got all hysterical about it. Some weeks there's a bigger mountain to be made out of the molehill at St. James', other weeks at Anfield.

We have Newcastle threads on our forums, too :)

The best you can say about the job Parry has done is that he didn't gamble with the club's existence like Ridsdale (and apparently Fat Freddie) and he never said anything particularly offensive. Very mediocre.

haha, drama drama

Definitely. Every time there's been a peep out of any of the above the press have got all hysterical about it. Some weeks there's a bigger mountain to be made out of the molehill at St. James', other weeks at Anfield.

Why would you lot be so arsed about us, we aren't even a big club.

haha, drama drama

But we are always good for a laugh.

haha, drama drama

Lol. Every footie forum I know has a Liverpool and a Newcastle thread because they've been the ongoing sagas of the season. Will the Yanks sell to the Arabs? Will Keegan take Newcastle straight down? And before that Rafa and Allardyce were on death watch. I guess it's mostly us now till the end of the season, seeing as Keegan's not taking you down anymore and the shit has just hit the fan in our boardroom again...

I hope everyone who slagged of Mr AbraMOvitch are thinking again - he may have thrown his cash around like water but he understands what is needed - these Yanks were just in it for a quick buck....................

God only knows what's going on. Fans accuse Hicks of backing Rafa to get back onside with them, but he doesn't seem to care as he's making a laughing stock out of us and undermining the team.

In the cold light of day, Hicks is right--Parry has done a crap job. We call him Coco. But why does he have to communicate with his estranged business partner through the press?

Hopefully, the rumours that Hicks' first-option expires in a few weeks are true, and the gobby little runt will cave in and sell up to the Arab who looks like Cantona. Not exactly my idea of the dream owners, but I'm sure they are at least professional.