Travel from Hull to Newcastle - Check OP

Ash

The bus for Valencia isn't looking too great at the minute, I reckon it might be a no-go. A fair few people have said they won't be going to it, they'll be starting when the league gets underway so Bolton may be the first outing. It's completely understandable so I wouldn't be too disappointed if we don't get a pre-season run out.

Guest Rey Mysterio

This could prove to be a little early yet as there's a chance it could be moved, but fingers crossed it will remain on the Saturday...

Can you please let me know how many people are in your party and which pick up point you want to be picked up from too.

Bolton - Saturday 23rd August 2008

Who's in?

Me and a mate will be on the Bolton one. Getting on at Humber Bridge probably.

Just rent a minibus or something for valencia, I'm well up for that one.. heh.

If I can get a ticket I'll jump on at Bolton, we'll say humber bridge.

I'll look into a minibus, see what the cost is going to be and get back to you.

Don't see any problem in getting a ticket so I'll put you down. ;)

This could prove to be a little early yet as there's a chance it could be moved, but fingers crossed it will remain on the Saturday...

Can you please let me know how many people are in your party and which pick up point you want to be picked up from too.

Who's in?

i'll be in for bolton, provided I get my hands on a ticket! :) (leeds stop)

Who's in?

i'll be in for bolton, provided I get my hands on a ticket! :) (leeds stop)

List updated. O0

How many tickets will go on general sale for Bolton? Category B match?

I'd hazard a guess at 5,000 at least with normal general sale, less ST holders, Bolton's gash travelling support.

Told you before, get yourself in the members club. ;)

For those coming on the bus, I should be able to obtain two tickets a game if anybody wants them.

Told you before, get yourself in the members club. ;)

For those coming on the bus, I should be able to obtain two tickets a game if anybody wants them.

This deal gets better. So you're going to put a package together for bus travel AND ticket?

Guest alexharrisonnufc

is there a train station near the humber because me and a mate would get on there

Guest Rey Mysterio

If you could get the train to Hull then it would be nice and easy to get on at Victoria Dock i think.

How is the search in other places going?

Hope we get this going, will only make a few games until I can get a job..

Still waiting for the article to appear on Yorkshire Mags. May have to drop them another email as a gentle reminder.

I do too, just need to get the numbers up and we should be good to go...

is there a train station near the humber because me and a mate would get on there

Which station would you be coming from? As Rey Mysterio said, you could come straight into Hull. If you come past Hessle on the train, it will probably be best getting off there as it's about a five minute walk to the Humber Bridge.

Depends which station you're coming from. Hessle station is a 5 minute walk from the bridge.

Just beat me. :razz:

Mal from Yorkshire Mags suggested I put a post on their message board to advertise it as he wouldn't be putting anything up on the actual site until much closer to the start of the season, so I've done just that.

Fingers crossed it generates some interest...

Guest Rey Mysterio

ATTENTION.

The start of the season is just over a month away. This is a fantastic idea, but it will remain an idea unless word gets around about Ash's Fun Bus. Spread it round schools, colleges, universitys, the workplace, spread it everywhere. Spread it as if it were some Lurpak spreadable. The people who read this topic alone will not fill a 50 seater coach so it is up to each and every one of you to get out there to recruit as many Black and Whites as possible. Not only will they be given a more frequent opportunity to be at SJP to see the mighty mags, but it will not come at a hefty price and they'll have a whale of a time in the process. I have heard great stories of fun and laughter, had by all on the way to rugby matches, driven by this sensational driver. Once your friends have tasted the experience, they will definitely be back for more. For such a great day out and a great time not to even happen in my eyes would be a travesty.  Please all of you make that extra effort to make this wonderful scheme become a reality.  As Churchill once said "If happiness and laughter is what you seek, follow the Toon" (on Ash's coach).

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU.