Rey Mysterio x2

Fatwax

Gaz

Ferrybridge Service Station

Nufc4Life x2

Sovereign Street, Leeds

Disco Des

SpinS

Deadline to let me know for this game is Wednesday 6th August.

Updated, along with the OP.

Guest prestonj1989

Its a little bit out of the way but does anyone head up from Norwich??

I'm due to start uni there in Sept and wouldn't mind taking in a game or two!!

I make the trip 3 or 4 times a season from Norwich. I tend to go to more away games though.

I make the trip 3 or 4 times a season from Norwich. I tend to go to more away games though.

I'm pretty rubbish geographically with england, being from Northern Ireland! What away games do you tend to go to? London ones? Midlands?

Guest prestonj1989

I'm pretty rubbish geographically with england, being from Northern Ireland! What away games do you tend to go to? London ones? Midlands?

Yes mainly the London ones as it is only a 2 hour car/train journey but also go to others when I can like Portsmouth and Man U last season

Yes mainly the London ones as it is only a 2 hour car/train journey but also go to others when I can like Portsmouth and Man U last season

If you don't mind a tagger-on, sure PM if your heading to any games or even heading out for a beer to watch any in Norwich. As far as i know i'll be staying on Avenue Road, should be all sorted in next week or two!

Guest prestonj1989

If you don't mind a tagger-on, sure PM if your heading to any games or even heading out for a beer to watch any in Norwich. As far as i know i'll be staying on Avenue Road, should be all sorted in next week or two!

Will do!!

Bolton (23rd Aug):

Victoria Dock, Hull

Ash

Graham

Josh

Humber Bridge

Rey Mysterio x2

Fatwax

Gaz

Nufc4Life x2

Sovereign Street, Leeds

Disco Des

SpinS

Deadline to let me know for this game is Wednesday 6th August.

Any more?

Just a quick update guys...

Should be hearing from the Donny lads tomorrow. As soon as I know anything, I'll stick it on here so you know what the score is.

Still waiting to hear from them.

A few more people have expressed an interest over the last couple of days which is good news.

A lot of work is going into making this happen so please bear with me. :thup:

Good news - we're in the process of trying to hire a minibus. :lol:

My mate's phone has blown up and he doesn't get his replacement for a few days yet. He's the one who's been chasing up the lads from Donny that he knows. I don't see him being able to get in touch with them in time. I don't want to leave it too late for you guys so I've given him a deadline of tomorrow. If he can't get in touch with them by tomorrow, we'll scrap the coach for the Bolton game and hire a minibus, if people are happy with that?

He'll definitely be able to get in touch with them by the Hull City game, so the coach should all being well go ahead for that game.

I've been thinking about it and I can just see it being cracking laugh on a minibus with us all crammed in alongside the crates of beer. :lol: Should also make it quite cheap too. Everyone who's put their name down for the Bolton game happy to go on a minibus?

Guest Nufc4Life

Minibus sounds fine to me mate, like you say, loads off beer, bit cheaper, all crammed in together, will be a good laugh!

I am coming provided I can get a ticket, you still got one available ash?

Check your PM's...

Replied.

Will confirm everything tomorrow so that you can sort your tickets out.

Sorry guys, but due to it being bank holiday (costs have shot up) and a couple of people dropping out, we've decided it's best to scrap the bus for the Bolton game.

We'll definitely have something ready for the Hull game, whether that be a minibus or the coach. There are still people coming forward which is good. It will also give us enough time to try and sort out the lads from Donny. Trying to think of a few ways of spreading the word this weekend which may also help us out too.

Anyway, sorry again. I'll be in touch about the Hull game in the coming days.

Sorry guys, but due to it being bank holiday (costs have shot up) and a couple of people dropping out, we've decided it's best to scrap the bus for the Bolton game.

We'll definitely have something ready for the Hull game, whether that be a minibus or the coach. There are still people coming forward which is good. It will also give us enough time to try and sort out the lads from Donny. Trying to think of a few ways of spreading the word this weekend which may also help us out too.

Anyway, sorry again. I'll be in touch about the Hull game in the coming days.

Ah no problem mate! I'll be well up for Hull. If anyone knows of a way for me to get my hands on a ticket I'd love one.

Thanks for going to all this effort, oh and ignore my facebook post.

Thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

Going to start gathering names for the minibus/coach for the Hull City game.

Hull City (13th Sept):

Victoria Dock, Hull

Ash

Phil

Graham

Josh

Rey Mysterio x8

Humber Bridge

Fatwax

Nufc4Life x2

Daz