End Of Season Review

Tooj

Does anybody know if we're releasing one this year?

I'm not sure if we will, this season will be seen as a failure within St James', I'm sure of that.  I'm not sure it has been a failure though, I think the club has now been stabilised and we are in a hell of a position to move on from although I think we might have a surprise or two before the new season comes along.

For most part the football has been shit, away from that and we've had an amazing 12 months.  It looks more worthy of a book than a DVD.

I've just noticed that the lowest we can finish is 13th and that's on goal difference, 1 point from 2 games secures 12 place and a position we've never finished in yet.

We can also finish as high as 10th if we win our last 2 games and Spurs do no better than draw and West Ham don't get any more points.

I like sky's personal highlight

Personal highlight - Darren Moore's miracle

My personal highlight was scoring a chip in the office five-a-side on Monday night, but I'm guessing my editor is after a nomination from the professional field. While there has been a plethora of great games both home and abroad and the respective arrivals and departures of King Kev and Jose Mourinho were sensational news stories, I'd have to plump for Darren Moore's miracle.

Way back in December, Big Dave performed the impossible in making Mark Viduka look fast. Moore had at least 10 yards on the big Aussie at St James' Park, but backed by the Toon masses, Viduka swept past the Derby man and cleanly took possession. I haven't laughed so much in years.

mackems.gif

Should always release a season review DVD imo no matter how shit we have been as lots of people like to collect them.

It's simple, when we have a shit season, reduce the price. Easy.

Did we release one last year?

The last one I have is 2005/2006.

Nope, but when you consider I have season reviews from the late 80's when we were seriously shit it is a bit ridiculous not to have released one last year.

Does anybody know if we're releasing one this year?

I'm not sure if we will, this season will be seen as a failure within St James', I'm sure of that.  I'm not sure it has been a failure though, I think the club has now been stabilised and we are in a hell of a position to move on from although I think we might have a surprise or two before the new season comes along.

For most part the football has been shit, away from that and we've had an amazing 12 months.  It looks more worthy of a book than a DVD.

you ought to get a job as the North Tyneside Labour Party spokesman........"this result hasnot been a defeat for us"...........