Other clubs' transfers

Dave

i really can't rate Scott Parker at all... at any point also...

underated... meh!

He would walk into our starting 11. We should not have sold him. He wanted to stay, if memory serves me.

Guest Heneage

Spurs fans giving it large to welcome a player who was the 3rd choice striker last season return made me smile.

I await a daft explanation of how they made a profit on him or some other ridiculous claim.

underated... meh!

He would walk into our starting 11. We should not have sold him. He wanted to stay, if memory serves me.

Barton is better than him, and if Allardyce had spent £6m better than on Alan f*cking Smith, then he wouldn't have walked into the team.

underated... meh!

Barton is better than him, and if Allardyce had spent £6m better than on Alan f*cking Smith, then he wouldn't have walked into the team.

Fair enough, but back then everybody was happy to see him leave and look what we have now.

underated... meh!

even bowyer better than scott parker...

underated... meh!

Fair enough, but back then everybody was happy to see him leave and look what we have now.

what we have now is because we have shit owner, not because we don't have scott parker.... i am amaze... some people just forgot how appaling scott parker is...

underated... meh!

what we have now is because we have shit owner, not because we don't have scott parker.... i am amaze... some people just forgot how appaling scott parker is...

Are you sure? :frantic: I think if we still had Scott Parker we would be top-4 now :cheesy:

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'd love Parker in our team atm over Butt. Parker/Guthrie, not tbhe best CM combo but lightyears ahead of anything involving Butt.

Guest kingdawson

Spurs fans giving it large to welcome a player who was the 3rd choice striker last season return made me smile.

I await a daft explanation of how they made a profit on him or some other ridiculous claim.

I honestly dont believe we've paid anywher near the £15M quoted (what with them still owing us for Kaboul and the triple deal).

underated... meh!

what we have now is because we have s*** owner, not because we don't have scott parker.... i am amaze... some people just forgot how appaling scott parker is...

Nowt to do with the owner. He spent just under £12m on two midfielders that summer. I'm sure there's better ways to spend half of it than on Smith.

underated... meh!

what we have now is because we have s*** owner, not because we don't have scott parker.... i am amaze... some people just forgot how appaling scott parker is...

Are you sure? :frantic: I think if we still had Scott Parker we would be top-4 now :cheesy:

:lol: crickey!

underated... meh!

Nowt to do with the owner. He spent just under £12m on two midfielders that summer. I'm sure there's better ways to spend half of it than on Smith.

i was very sure that the owner was the happiest person to have smith last year, proved by having shirt named smith...

Guest kingdawson

It looks like we're going to sign...Steve Finnan

Whats up with your other right backs? Injured? You have about 3 don't you?

They're all s****.

No they're not. All are good players tbh. As iv'e said before, signing a rb would allow King to miss more games if needed. Corluka could partner Woodgate at cb and finnan or whoever we sign plays right back (hutton looks like he's out for the season so it will only be a short term deal).

Optimistic, Finnan's been injured a lot this season but has played 4 games for Espanyol.

Guest kingdawson

How has Hutton been playing, kd? From what I've seen, he's solid defensively but mediocre offensively. Only seen Spurs play a few times with him in the team so I could be wrong.

You're pretty spot on mate. He's certainly played below par, the few occasions he has played this season though. He's also got a decent cross on him but he's out for the season so we wont be seeing that for a while (i do have to say that his performance againts Arsenal was truly abysmal).

Overall,Good player is Hutton.

Guest firetotheworks

Parker wasnt shit, he was just ineffective. He didnt lose the ball because he took very little risks. We didnt go forward through centre midfield for the same reason though. His first season I liked him a lot though. He'll always get a thumbs up from me solely for his performance again Arsenal.