Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Around £100 million isn't any money?.. some members on here have lost there marbles :lol:

The debts were taken into account when the club was valued tbh.

Unless you think he'd lose that if he were to sell the club now? mackems.gif

Guest optimistic nit

Around £100 million isn't any money?.. some members on here have lost there marbles :lol:

The debts were taken into account when the club was valued tbh.

Unless you think he'd lose that if he were to sell the club now? mackems.gif

i'm pretty sure they came as a complete shock to mort and ashley. they had no idea how much debt we had.

Guest Heneage

fiorentina are getting gilardino. handy little signing, even if hasnt been great for milan

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11854_3608691,00.html

Been s*** for Milan..truley awfull..almost everyone managed to get ahead of him in the selection.

Gilla needs a man motivator to get his passion back for the game, he got very lazy at Milan and subsequently lost his place, Prandelli is a brilliant motivator, this will work.

The full extent of the debts weren't known also not everyone wanted to sell so the price he paid for the club was over its true worth.

He didn't have to pay all of the debt off either.  He could easily have left debt on the club and gave that money to the manager.  I suppose then he'd be a generous person..  :idiot2:

Guest optimistic nit

i think nufc has done to baggio what religion has done to hasswell.

NE5 has hacked his account.

at least NE5 sometimes made some good points backed up with evidence whereas Baggio has gone well and truely snooker loopy.

The full extent of the debts weren't known also not everyone wanted to sell so the price he paid for the club was over its true worth.

He didn't have to pay all of the debt off either.  He could easily have left debt on the club and gave that money to the manager.  I suppose then he'd be a generous person..  :idiot2:

He gave Shepherd an extra penny a share you mong. mackems.gif

The price he paid everyone was well over the actual value of the shares, that's before Shepherds little bonus.  Try to think before posting, I know its hard with rabbies but just try.

The price he paid everyone was well over the actual value of the shares, that's before Shepherds little bonus.  Try to think before posting, I know its hard with rabbies but just try.

Yet wasn't anywhere near what plenty paid for the shares in the first place.

If Ashley were to sell up the money he gave to pay off the debts would be taken into account so he wouldn't lose any money.

If Ashley were to sell up the money he gave to pay off the debts would be taken into account so he wouldn't lose any money.

If somebody was willing to pay more for the shares from him than he paid initially.

Makes no difference what people originally paid for them.  The club was worth around £110 million according to the stock market, he paid £134 million.  Paying off debt will increase the potential value of the club (though not neccesarily linearly) , but so will spending loads of money on players.  Fact is he's put a lot of money in, and he's already sanctioned a pretty huge bid for a player that we know of over a month before the window has even opened.  Just think its bizarre to get on his back about being tight.

A senior journo from the Liverpool Echo was told by Kenwright that we're in talks with a London representative of Khodorkovsky at the Newcastle game the other week. He then apparently blabbed about this to anyone in the boxes that would listen.

Before that story came out this week it had been hinted at on forums by "ITK" people.

It hasn't been printed in the Echo yet because it's basically a PR tool that prints whatever EFC say especially with Trinity Mirror being involved with the club doing our programs, magazine etc.

Who's Khodorkovsky and how rich is he?

Oligarch. Abramovich rich. Currently imprisoned on made up tax fraud for upsetting Putin but expected to be out soon and regain up to $100bn of assets from the Russian government.

I remain sceptical but you never know.

So, released by Newcastle, but still good enough for Everton and Villa? Journos are getting lazier by the day

A free agent, as back up. Decent deal really, as long as his wages are acceptable.

yeah but then, why did we release him?

Carr is no near good enough for the top. He could´t even hit the 18-yard box 5 meters away. shocking indeed.

We have other covers and his wages are not cheap ?

Guest Heneage

I tend to catch a few games in Brazil, and to be totally honest, I can see this lad being a bit of a flop, yes hes got the Youtube videos but so did Luque. I think he'll go to Shaktahr.

Guest kingdawson

I tend to catch a few games in Brazil, and to be totally honest, I can see this lad being a bit of a flop, yes hes got the Youtube videos but so did Luque. I think he'll go to Shaktahr.

He would have been 4th choice striker anyway......Think he'll be off to shaktahr too.

Guest kingdawson

I take it bent's staying then?

Yeh he'll be here next year imo. Berbs will be off though.

Hugo Lloris is the latest keeper to be linked with Spurs.

“Tottenham have a great project for the future with a very successful manager.

“I will go where I have the feeling I can improve best until the high level.”

Source: L'Equipe

The same L'Equipe that said Coupet was on his way to Spurs about 3 days ago.  Suppose if you throw in enough names, one of them is bound to be right.  Cue L'Equipe exclusive "You heard it here first" .....................

Hugo Lloris is the latest keeper to be linked with Spurs.

“Tottenham have a great project for the future with a very successful manager.

“I will go where I have the feeling I can improve best until the high level.”

Source: L'Equipe

The same L'Equipe that said Coupet was on his way to Spurs about 3 days ago.  Suppose if you throw in enough names, one of them is bound to be right.  Cue L'Equipe exclusive "You heard it here first" .....................

The irony is killing me it really is.