Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Heneage

I just cant stand Cannavaro since the Inter days, and im glad the Inter ultras burned down him and Vieris restaurant in milano  :knuppel2:  :cheesy:  :lol:

As for Motta and Milito, i dont know what Mourinho and Moratti are thinking.

I have no comment on those to yet, i want to see if their there to complement, or paving way for zlatan to leave, an if Milito is the one to replace zlatan i will personally go to Milano and kill someone.

Still belive they are there to complement zlatan though, squad players and to helt zlatan scores some goals.

Beside Zlatan there isnt a player who scores enough goals for Inter

He was one of our best signings. To date.

As I said Milito is good, Motta I'm still undecided ,to me you don't need another defensive midfielder you need a creator.

I just cant stand Cannavaro since the Inter days, and im glad the Inter ultras burned down him and Vieris restaurant in milano  :knuppel2:  :cheesy:  :lol:

I have no comment on those to yet, i want to see if their there to complement, or paving way for zlatan to leave, an if Milito is the one to replace zlatan i will personally go to Milano and kill someone.

Still belive they are there to complement zlatan though, squad players and to helt zlatan scores some goals.

As I said Milito is good, Motta I'm still undecided ,to me you don't need another defensive midfielder you need a creator.

:dontknow:

Guest Heneage

Cannavaro to Juventus mate. I have family from Turin so Juve have always played a part in my Football life.

Cannavaro to Juventus mate. I have family from Turin so Juve have always played a part in my Football life.

i've got family from carlisle but......................anyway we'll not re dig up that argument eh?

Guest Heneage

i've got family from carlisle but......................anyway we'll not re dig up that argument eh?

Can if you want, its my personal choice just like Mattis is to support Inter. They aren't first, but I look out for their results and consider myself a fan of theirs, but Newcastle are always first.

How much was Motta?

He went downhill at Barca, did nothing at Atletico and was available on a free in the summer  with no decent clubs interested. Inter are stupid if they have spent any sizeable fee on the guy based on nothing more than one good season after a few years of shit performances and attitude problems.

I remember Motta being pap at Barca and Atletico, haven't seen him in Serie A at all though. Surely, there is far better targets Inter could be going for?

Milito is a proven goalscorer and will be good for Inter, however he will be 30 by the start of next season, letting a young talent like Acquafresca go and replacing him with an aging player just doesn't seem logical, even if he is good.

Guest Heneage

You dont even wanna know, but its said they have paid 35 million euro for bot him and Motta, with that including Aquafrescas pricetag.

jesus

So 11m each at least.

Guest Heneage

You need the Juve approach. We have bought in stages, you only need one or two more players and Motta isn't one you should have bust a gut and got Diego or now Moutinho.

Guest Heneage

Actually i think Juve is totally clueless with the Diego purchase, or i thought so at least when Ranieri was coach as he could have just used Giovinco instead and used money on the defense.

There is nothing certain about the Diego buy, the German league is way more open then the italian league, especially when you meet the bigger teams who close down open spaces which a player like him need.

The two games against Inter in the CL he was totally lost on the midfield, you could see his talent but you could also see he was closed down.

With another coach who builds the team around him there is another view of it though, but if Ranieri would have stayed he would be a total loss of money.

What do you think about the Ferrara appointment?

I dont see what you mean about the "juve approach" though as it seems they haven't got anything right since they came back from Serie B.

Iaquinta is cack, Mellberg cack, Amauri has been good when he has been playing but for that price he should imo and he hasn't been all that either.

I'd normally agree, but he even tore Udinese apart, to debate this lads talent is harsh and naive on his talent. His biggest talent is the ability to make space for himself is why he is such a talent.

Ciro is a Juve legend that there is no denying, as a manager I just wonder does he have the mental toughness to succeed. He has 2 weeks to get a good start and was on the technical team for Italy in WC2006 so will have learnt a lot from one of the worlds best managers.

I just think you need to be like us and evaluate all the options, you just seem to rush out and spend buckets of money on a player that really isn't what you needed in the first place.Motta as you have said yourself is such a waste of time and money, Cambiasso is twice the player he is and still young I'm sure Motta is around the same age.

I don't know if it is lack of funds or what, but we really are building a tidy side, we sign what we need, Manniger, Grygera, Sissoko, Poulsen, Amauri now Diego, we got it wrong with Almiron, Mellberg, Tiago and Nocerino although I don't think we should have sold the latter, but still and Tiago still has potential. Its just weird its like the kid who wants every toy in the shop whether he needs it or not. And you seem to have given up on Quaresma which seems silly to me, as with time he could be ideal for a striker like Milito.

Guest palnese

I hope Quaresma comes back, there is alot of Inter fans who doesnt feel the same though, the ultras absolutley hated the guy and booed him on every occasion.

This is what i get out of the recent events.

Cesar

Zanetti - Cordoba - Samuel - Santon

Muntari

Quaresma - Motta - Cambiasso

Milito - Zlatan

4-1-3-2

I hope to god Mourinho isn't planning for a 4-3-3 next season, but i fear he does.

They will never win the CL with a team like that! Wouldn't even be amongst the top 4 in England.

Guest Heneage

No Chivu? Maicon off? Maxwell?

The midfield lacks width on the left, I'd shift Cambiasso with Muntari, then him with Motta and put Maxwell on the left, that or buy Noradin Amrabaat of PSV.

Guest palnese

Don't think so mate. Just don't look good enough!

In my eyes there is only 2 players on that team that would be in a starting eleven in an English top 4 side, and that is Zlatan and Cambiasso, maybe Zanetti.

Can't see anyone else in that line-up.

Guest palnese

:dowie: x infinity

So... Who do you reckon would defend a place in a top 4 starting lineup, week in and week out?

Don't think so mate. Just don't look good enough!

In my eyes there is only 2 players on that team that would be in a starting eleven in an English top 4 side, and that is Zlatan and Cambiasso, maybe Zanetti.

Can't see anyone else in that line-up.

Zanetti is the best right back of this generation, of course he would.  Even Maicon could.. and Stankovic.

Julio Cesar is also a better GK than any in the 'big 4'

Guest palnese

Maybe so, but I really don't see Stankovic holding down a place in any of the current sides. Although he is a brilliant player. Zanetti has played most in midfield this season, hasn't he?

As for Maicon, I admit I was wrong. Would easily push Arbeloa and O'Shea/Rafael out their sides.

But still don't think the team is good enough to be a contender for the CL.

Inter are after Sneijder from Real, Hamsik from Napoli, Carvalho from Chelsea, Quagliarella from Udinese (i have also heard rumours Juve is way ahead on this one), Crespo on his way to Genoa, Vieira on his way to either PSG or Lyon.

:kinnear:

Rumour or confirmed?