Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Fabiano ...

Sao Paulo: 118 goals in 160 appearances.

Sevilla: 39 goals in 79 appearances.

Adebayor 1 good season.

Porto and Rennes? think you've forgot them...

Fabiano ...

Adebayor 1 good season.

:lol:

Getting desperate are we?

He only played 11 games for Rennes and 22 for Porto and things obviously didn't click for him at these clubs.

At the clubs where he has played the majority of his games he has excelled though.

This would be like me pulling up Henry's record at Juventus to prove he was crap despite his performances at Arsenal!

Now answer me this ... what has Adebayor done besides this last season?

Guest kingdawson

Fabiano ...

Adebayor 1 good season.

He only played 11 games for Rennes and 22 for Porto and things obviously didn't click for him at these clubs.

At the clubs where he has played the majority of his games he has excelled though.

This would be like me pulling up Henry's record at Juventus to prove he was crap despite his performances at Arsenal!

you missed my post above ......

Ermmm i didnt say he was crap actually. I mentioned porto and rennes because you brought up his stats but conveniantly forgot to add the places where he was poor) I've watched him a lot and think you're over-rating him drastically (your comment about him above, about his attributes leads me to beleive you havent watched him much tbh).

Fabiano ...

Adebayor 1 good season.

Ermmm i didnt say he was crap actually. I mentioned porto and rennes because you brought up his stats but conveniantly forgot to add the places where he was poor) I've watched him a lot and think you're over-rating him drastically (your comment about him above, about his attributes leads me to beleive you havent watched him much tbh).

So what your basically saying is that Adebayor's touch and technique and footie brain are better than Fabiano's?

If so, you're dead wrong.

Fabiano would do even better than Adebayor in that Arsenal team.

Are people seriously worried about Arsenal here?!

I'd be worried about AC Milan as they are getting fleeced. This would be one of the biggest heists of the century.

that's pretty much what i was thinking, he's had a good season but there's no way he's worth that much £.

if wenger manages to get that much for him it's a definite hats off

I'd carry him to Milan for £32m.

Are people seriously worried about Arsenal here?!

I'd be worried about AC Milan as they are getting fleeced. This would be one of the biggest heists of the century. Adebayor has had one decent season and was very much a product of the Arsenal way of playing. Italy is probably the the worst place for him. I think he would flop there, where the defences tend to sit back and not allow much space. A £26 million profit!!! Yes please.

Watcj Arsenal bring in Eto'o or Fabiano or someone like that which would be an instant upgrade.

Wenger still as brilliant as ever.

Fabiano better than Adebayor? not in a million years.

Fabiano has undoudtly(cant even spell today) a better record than Adebayor, but Adebayor has something about him, he looks shit doing what he does, but he is effective, he isnt the elegance of Thierry Henry but he scores goals, i just hope this season wasnt a one off.

Guest kingdawson

Fabiano ...

Adebayor 1 good season.

So what your basically saying is that Adebayor's touch and technique and footie brain are better than Fabiano's?

If so, you're dead wrong.

Fabiano would do even better than Adebayor in that Arsenal team.

If footie brain consists of making good runs and scoring goals then you're right but footie brain to me, basically means bringing others into the game, know exactly when to pass or when to go for goal....basically making the right decisions at the right time (Adebayor is 100 times better than Fabiano in that department). Look i dont want to stick up for a bloody Goon but no way in hell would Fabiano  fit into Arses one touch passing and flowing football. Now, if he was playing with a clever player like Kanoute or Berbatov next to him, than it would work i suppose.

I like Adebayor but if he leaves Arsenal for Italy he might very well dissapear of the face of the Earth. He really isn't good enough yet.

Fabiano is clearly a better player than Adebayor right now (why is that overating?).

These are the facts so deal with it.

:smug:

Fair enough KD we'll agree to disagree.

Adebayor is really flirting with disaster though if he jumps ship to Italy. He's had one good season in his whole career and I just think he would be wise to stick with the manager who finally managed to get something out of him.

If he leaves it would be very interesting to see who Wenger brings in for him.

SSN were reporting earlier that Jo has gone to man city and Ronaldinho could follow him.

Spurs deal for Dos Santos also seems to have stalled

Flying over tomorrow apparently.  Also did an interview for Azteca TV ..................

http://www.yucatan.com.mx/noticia.asp?cx=10$0405060000$3835360&f=20080604

Google translation: 

Giovani is Tottenham, said the player

11:12 p.m.

Drafting Multimedia

In an interview broadcast on Television Azteca rest of the match tonight in San Diego, between Mexico and Argentina, the Mexican striker Giovani dos Santos announced that it will play next season with Tottenham of the English league.

Although it had several offers, the team's English was attractive, plus who knows the technical eleven London Juande Ramos, according to the player said in an interview taped in advance.

The transfer to Tottenham Giovani had already been given as moored for some days, although it said the English club wanted to make sure that the Mexican was good of the operation in the left ankle which he practiced after completing his latest commitment to the Barcelona Spanish.

His father apparently also confirmed his brother Jonathon would be joining him at Spurs.   When the deal is announced, it's widely expected that there will be at least one other player announced at the same time.

And the much-touted medical, Mr. Jol?

I've never spoken about GDS's medical.  Dunne was booked for a medical on Friday but he fell by the wayside before then.

don't think adebayor's style would suit italian football, all his weaknesses would be magnified with less ability to use his strengths. would be another masterstroke if wenger sells him for ridiculous money, then goes out and buys another top player (think Benzema would slot right into Arsenal's side and is good mates with Nasri who they are also buying)

don't think adebayor's style would suit italian football, all his weaknesses would be magnified with less ability to use his strengths. would be another masterstroke if wenger sells him for ridiculous money, then goes out and buys another top player (think Benzema would slot right into Arsenal's side and is good mates with Nasri who they are also buying)

Very true.  Even more likely is that he sign up some 19 year old from some obscure African nation and convert him into Uefa Player of the Year inside 3 years.  Can't help but admire the way Wenger talks up his players until some Italian starts to believe it and lashes out big money to sign him.

SSN were reporting earlier that Jo has gone to man city and Ronaldinho could follow him.

Flying over tomorrow apparently.  Also did an interview for Azteca TV ..................

Google translation: 

Drafting Multimedia

In an interview broadcast on Television Azteca rest of the match tonight in San Diego, between Mexico and Argentina, the Mexican striker Giovani dos Santos announced that it will play next season with Tottenham of the English league.

Although it had several offers, the team's English was attractive, plus who knows the technical eleven London Juande Ramos, according to the player said in an interview taped in advance.

The transfer to Tottenham Giovani had already been given as moored for some days, although it said the English club wanted to make sure that the Mexican was good of the operation in the left ankle which he practiced after completing his latest commitment to the Barcelona Spanish.

His father apparently also confirmed his brother Jonathon would be joining him at Spurs.   When the deal is announced, it's widely expected that there will be at least one other player announced at the same time.

I've never spoken about GDS's medical.  Dunne was booked for a medical on Friday but he fell by the wayside before then.

Richard Dunne was with me on Friday and said the last thing he'd ever do was go to Spurs.

Seriously man, you're a fucking embarrassment to yourself. Have you ever had one bit of ITK knowledge which you've posted on here which hasn't had a backdoor getout policy attached to it?

I heard that Newcastle might be signing a £90m player tomorrow, but there's every chance that it might not actually happen. There's talk of a press conference, which may or may not happen.

Google translation: 

Drafting Multimedia

Richard Dunne was with me on Friday and said the last thing he'd ever do was go to Spurs.

Seriously man, you're a f***ing embarrassment to yourself. Have you ever had one bit of ITK knowledge which you've posted on here which hasn't had a backdoor getout policy attached to it?

I heard that Newcastle might be signing a £90m player tomorrow, but there's every chance that it might not actually happen. There's talk of a press conference, which may or may not happen.

FFS who gives a s*** whether any ITK bollocks written by anyone is true or not. This is a fans forum. This isn't exactly the place to come if you want offical confirmation or anything.

I know what we should do, lets ban any ITK talk, also since most people have a problem with it, lets ban any press speculation, they talk a load of crap anyway. So lets have constant threads about 4-3-3 or who's got the fanciest kit. Fantastic.

Google translation: 

Drafting Multimedia

Seriously man, you're a f***ing embarrassment to yourself. Have you ever had one bit of ITK knowledge which you've posted on here which hasn't had a backdoor getout policy attached to it?

FFS who gives a s*** whether any ITK bollocks written by anyone is true or not. This is a fans forum. This isn't exactly the place to come if you want offical confirmation or anything.

I know what we should do, lets ban any ITK talk, also since most people have a problem with it, lets ban any press speculation, they talk a load of crap anyway. So lets have constant threads about 4-3-3 or who's got the fanciest kit. Fantastic.

Or, and here's a radical thought, we try and stop this place being renamed "spurs-online" and talk about our own club for a change? We're becoming fucking obsessed with them, and it doesn't help having this tosser posting bollocks every five minutes.

If you want to hear about Spurs, go on their forum.

Guest Jawesome

I like it when someone comes on here and says "X is moving to X club tomoro!"  Theres no reason why, if someone is led to believe something of importance, that they shouldn't come on here and let us know what they know.  This is a forum, not fucking the BBC News or ITN News at Ten.

I like it when someone comes on here and says "X is moving to X club tomoro!"  Theres no reason why, if someone is led to believe something of importance, that they shouldn't come on here and let us know what they know.  This is a forum, not fucking the BBC News or ITN News at Ten.

Ahh ok, so he's allowed to post bollocks, but I'm not allowed to complain about it?

:D

Guest Jawesome

The thread is entitled 'Other clubs summer transfers', you have no argument where you say we dont want to hear about Spuds business.  Complain all you like, it'll just make you out to be a complete tit if you keep going on and on and on....

The thread is entitled 'Other clubs summer transfers', you have no argument where you say we dont want to hear about Spuds business.  Complain all you like, it'll just make you out to be a complete tit if you keep going on and on and on....

Ahh ok, so I can complain in other threads though?

Cheers for telling me what I can and can't do though, appreciate that :)

Guest Jawesome

k mate.  If your going to act like a dick I'm just not gonna bother.

He is saying you cant complain about someone posting about other clubs transfers in a thread for other clubs transfers if it annoys you so much why read it?

He is saying you cant complain about someone posting about other clubs transfers in a thread for other clubs transfers if it annoys you so much why read it?

Fair point. Not much point using the forum until the season starts again anyway, so I'll leave you with your spurs news and pop across to a different board.

Fair point. Not much point using the forum until the season starts again anyway, so I'll leave you with your spurs news and pop across to a different board.

Ok Bye bye then