Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest Jawesome

The thread is entitled 'Other clubs summer transfers', you have no argument where you say we dont want to hear about Spuds business.  Complain all you like, it'll just make you out to be a complete tit if you keep going on and on and on....

Ahh ok, so I can complain in other threads though?

Cheers for telling me what I can and can't do though, appreciate that :)

He is saying you cant complain about someone posting about other clubs transfers in a thread for other clubs transfers if it annoys you so much why read it?

Fair point. Not much point using the forum until the season starts again anyway, so I'll leave you with your spurs news and pop across to a different board.

http://www.bizeps.or.at/woche/0744.JPG

Guest kingdawson

Apparently Derby paid £2.75M to 'loan' Ellington.  ;D

Total bollocks tbh. No club in the world would be that stupid.

Guest Jawesome

*cough* Stoke.

TBF, it's akin to a transfer fee, with them signing him at the end of the season on a free. Also, this fee's being pretty much bound about from a few parts 'round here. Haha, mugs.

Guest shearer_206

Schalke to sign PSV`s Jefferson Farfan for 10m euros

Bargain.

Agreed, that's a snip. Always makes me wonder how other clubs get these players so cheap and we have to pay through the nose... Oh ye, Freddie!

Bargain.

Agreed, that's a snip. Always makes me wonder how other clubs get these layers so cheap and we have to pay through the nose... Oh ye, Freddie!

usually if a EPL club ends up in the race to sign a player the foreign club adds a couple million to his price tag

SSN were reporting earlier that Jo has gone to man city and Ronaldinho could follow him.

Spurs deal for Dos Santos also seems to have stalled

Flying over tomorrow apparently.  Also did an interview for Azteca TV ..................

http://www.yucatan.com.mx/noticia.asp?cx=10$0405060000$3835360&f=20080604

Google translation: 

Giovani is Tottenham, said the player

11:12 p.m.

Drafting Multimedia

In an interview broadcast on Television Azteca rest of the match tonight in San Diego, between Mexico and Argentina, the Mexican striker Giovani dos Santos announced that it will play next season with Tottenham of the English league.

Although it had several offers, the team's English was attractive, plus who knows the technical eleven London Juande Ramos, according to the player said in an interview taped in advance.

The transfer to Tottenham Giovani had already been given as moored for some days, although it said the English club wanted to make sure that the Mexican was good of the operation in the left ankle which he practiced after completing his latest commitment to the Barcelona Spanish.

His father apparently also confirmed his brother Jonathon would be joining him at Spurs.   When the deal is announced, it's widely expected that there will be at least one other player announced at the same time.

And the much-touted medical, Mr. Jol?

I've never spoken about GDS's medical.  Dunne was booked for a medical on Friday but he fell by the wayside before then.

Richard Dunne was with me on Friday and said the last thing he'd ever do was go to Spurs.

Seriously man, you're a f***ing embarrassment to yourself. Have you ever had one bit of ITK knowledge which you've posted on here which hasn't had a backdoor getout policy attached to it?

I heard that Newcastle might be signing a £90m player tomorrow, but there's every chance that it might not actually happen. There's talk of a press conference, which may or may not happen.

You know as well as I do that it was well documented that Dunne was believed to be on his way to Newcastle, then to Spurs, then Pompey and the latest now suggests he will stay at Man City with Hughes.  I post here what I've been told and it was right at the time irrespective of what happens subsequently.  I was told that there was agreement to sign Dunne and a medical was booked.  Whether that agreement was from the player himself or his agent I don't know, I was simply told there was agreement. 

Out of curiosity, if you were with Richard Dunne on Friday and you knew he wouldn't be moving to Spurs, I would have thought you would be eager to share the news here, especially as it would have been a put down on Spurs.  But you didn't say anything at all, neither in this thread nor the Richard Dunne to Newcastle, no Portsmouth thread either.  Was there any particular reason why you decided not to share until the following Thursday when the whole world knew?  Just curious like. 

Bargain.

Very good player. Quite a few big names moving to the Bundesliga this summer (Barzagli & Zaccardo etc)

KD's forum is saying Eto'o to Spurs with Berbatov going in the opposite direction with Puma (Eto'o's personal sponsor and Spurs' shirt sponsor) agreeing to make up the shortfall between what Eto'o wants and what Spurs will pay.

Just sharing what's being said.

Bargain.

Very good player. Quite a few big names moving to the Bundesliga this summer (Barzagli & Zaccardo etc)

Very true, another quality player off to Germany.  With the Bundesliga being the most profitable league in the last figures published, maybe the clubs are using their share of the profits to improve the overall quality of the league?

KD's forum is saying Eto'o to Spurs with Berbatov going in the opposite direction with Puma (Eto'o's personal sponsor and Spurs' shirt sponsor) agreeing to make up the shortfall between what Eto'o wants and what Spurs will pay.

Just sharing what's being said.

Fuck. Ing. Hell. mackems.gif

I remember one of these coming up before too. :lol:

Bargain.

Very true, another quality player off to Germany.  With the Bundesliga being the most profitable league in the last figures published, maybe the clubs are using their share of the profits to improve the overall quality of the league?

Be good to see, I have a lot of time for German clubs as most of them seem intent on doing things the right way ie. keeping it fair for the fans whilst running the clubs properly, Schalke 04 in particular.

Bargain.

Be good to see, I have a lot of time for German clubs as most of them seem intent on doing things the right way ie. keeping it fair for the fans whilst running the clubs properly, Schalke 04 in particular.

Same here mate. I often watch it as well on Setanta when I get the chance, I really admire the Kraut league.

Mirror, Mail and London Evening Standard all saying Spurs are now after Lassana Diarra for £10m.

Dont think 'Arry would sell in any case.

He has an agreement saying he can talk to big clubs if they come in for him

dont know if that is spurs though?

Mirror, Mail and London Evening Standard all saying Spurs are now after Lassana Diarra for £10m.

Dont think 'Arry would sell in any case.

He has an agreement saying he can talk to big clubs if they come in for him

dont know if that is spurs though?

I can just imagine reading that contract.

Additional Clauses:

Can talk to big clubs. :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/7438363.stm

O'Neill urges fans to be patient

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill says the club's supporters will have to be patient as he tries to strengthen his squad this summer.

Villa are yet to do any business in the close season and begin their Intertoto Cup campaign next month.

O'Neill told the club website: "We do not have to sign a player every week. We could end up signing seven in a day.

"We definitely have to rebuild. I don't need reminding of that and we need to strengthen the squad with quality."

Villa have one of the smallest squads in the Premier League and have already seen Olof Mellberg, Luke Moore, Patrik Berger and Thomas Sorensen leave this summer.

O'Neill knows he will have to add to his squad with the Premier League permitting seven substitutes to be named next season.

"We knew there would have to be an overhaul anyway.

"We need an overhaul because, this season, there will be two extra places to fill because there are 18 for every match."

Wish some of our lot would take notice too.

Surely the Farfan fee was £10 million and not Euros?!

10 million Euros is a heck of a steal if true.

A Dutch site says that he had 1 year left on his contract so, if true, a good deal for both clubs.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/7438363.stm

O'Neill urges fans to be patient

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill says the club's supporters will have to be patient as he tries to strengthen his squad this summer.

Villa are yet to do any business in the close season and begin their Intertoto Cup campaign next month.

O'Neill told the club website: "We do not have to sign a player every week. We could end up signing seven in a day.

"We definitely have to rebuild. I don't need reminding of that and we need to strengthen the squad with quality."

Villa have one of the smallest squads in the Premier League and have already seen Olof Mellberg, Luke Moore, Patrik Berger and Thomas Sorensen leave this summer.

O'Neill knows he will have to add to his squad with the Premier League permitting seven substitutes to be named next season.

"We knew there would have to be an overhaul anyway.

"We need an overhaul because, this season, there will be two extra places to fill because there are 18 for every match."

Wish some of our lot would take notice too.

He says that every summer though and then buys a Zat Knight on the last day!

I'll be taking no advice from that strange little man.

We want players NOW!!!

Surely the Farfan fee was £10 million and not Euros?!

10 million Euros is a heck of a steal if true.

A Dutch site says that he had 1 year left on his contract so, if true, a good deal for both clubs.

Aaaaah I see. Makes a lot more sense then.

Surprised no prem clubs were in for him. Ddn't seem to be much competition for Schalke out there.