Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Knowing you have that kind of money to spend, I'd be astonished if we accepted less than £10m for Taylor.

Precisely. And we really are snookered; my estimation of there being £10m-£12m to spend pre-Lescott is merely a guess, knowing that we never seem to have that much available. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Lescott money is all we have. So Newcastle will rightly think we have £18m + a chunky original budget... whereas in reality we may well 'only' have that money. We're cornered.

Mind, reading Sky Sports, seems to think it'd only be £2.5m going to Wolves. Was under the impression it was 25% but that may have just been media tales. 25% does sound a very large % for a buy-on clause like.

If Taylor does go to Everton i hope we overcharge them as much as they have to City with Lescott. I'd love to see the demise of Everton just as much as Hull this season.

If Taylor does go to Everton i hope we overcharge them as much as they have to City with Lescott. I'd love to see the demise of Everton just as much as Hull this season.

Right-oh?

Mind, reading Sky Sports, seems to think it'd only be £2.5m going to Wolves. Was under the impression it was 25% but that may have just been media tales. 25% does sound a very large % for a buy-on clause like.

My Wolves supporting mate reckons it's 25% too, how old was Lescott when he went to you? I know with Arsenal it is quite common practice to have such high sell on %'s with the young lads.

My Wolves supporting mate reckons it's 25% too, how old was Lescott when he went to you? I know with Arsenal it is quite common practice to have such high sell on %'s with the young lads.

He was 24. Which isn't particularly young I'd say.

Right-oh?

Just beacuse of their fans really. Most obssessed and bitter fans i've ever experienced, i'm guessing that's why there knicknamed the scouse mackems.

Yeh, odd one then if it is 25%

Tommy Smith is at Reading now having a medical.

Right-oh?

Just beacuse of their fans really. Most obssessed and bitter fans i've ever experienced, i'm guessing that's why there knicknamed the scouse mackems.

Dunno if i'm alone in this but i've always thought Everton had very good fans, very decent fans.

Right-oh?

And all Newcastle fans are deluded and bumlove Keegan and Shearer 4evaaa and think they should be in the top 4. Most fans have their stereotypes man.

Yeh, odd one then if it is 25%

Tommy Smith is at Reading now having a medical.

Shame, would have been a good signing for us. Ah well.

Right-oh?

And all Newcastle fans are deluded and bumlove Keegan and Shearer 4evaaa and think they should be in the top 4. Most fans have their stereotypes man.

Nah this is going of what i've read and heard. For some reason they have an obsession and hatred towards newcastle. Every newcastle game last season basically had it's own topic on Bluekipper and was getting more responses than a lot of the Everton related stuff. Quite a few said they would be happy with Liverpool winning the league and Villa finishing above them as long as Newcastle went down. Just found it all abit pathetic, i guess it keeps them from moaning about injuries i suppose.

Right-oh?

Nah this is going of what i've read and heard. For some reason they have an obsession and hatred towards newcastle. Every newcastle game last season basically had it's own topic on Bluekipper and was getting more responses than a lot of the Everton related stuff. Quite a few said they would be happy with Liverpool winning the league and Villa finishing above them as long as Newcastle went down. Just found it all abit pathetic, i guess it keeps them from moaning about injuries i suppose.

7/10.  :thup:

As for the main point of your comment, yeah there are a fair few mongs who have some ridiculous views. If you want obsessive behaviour though, not sure if you have to look past the threads about Phil Brown, Michael Owen and Spurs.

Damn, best raise that 7 to a 9. Chompy chompy.

Aren't attacking midfielders one option they have plenty of?

Not ones that can actually create something. We have Arteta and Pienaar, and that's about it in the way of creativity.

Not ones that can actually create something. We have Arteta and Pienaar, and that's about it in the way of creativity.

LEON OSMAN!!!

LEON OSMAN!!!

:weep:

LEON OSMAN!!!

Cahill?

Is there something that Everton fans see that everyone else doesn't are these players actually shit and uncreative?

LEON OSMAN!!!

Cahill?

Is there something that Everton fans see that everyone else doesn't are these players actually shit and uncreative?

Cahill is anything but creative. He is solely good at 'arriving late' and finishing off chances. His heading and awareness of when to get into the area is excellent. That's about it.

Osman is woefully inadequate: like Hibbert, he'll have one good game where people think he's actually improving, but in reality he is weak as fuck and just can't cope with the pace of the game a lot of the time.