Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Yeah matey didn't drink and worked his arse off training just pissed of the woman who run the dorms and I think he may have even stolen stuff. Stupid thing to do really considering he could be doing what he loves now and making a lot of money in the process.

That midfield doesn't look like it would get over-run at all :D

The guys a brick, what do you expect?

STFU.

@ Miguel- It will be just like Keegan's first time.

I suggest you check your pm's from about 6 weeks ago. Start from May 18th. :hmm:

STFU.

I suggest you check your pm's from about 6 weeks ago. Start from May 18th. :hmm:

You mean that doesn't mean "stuff you"???

Aye good luck to the fella, hope he makes it :thup:

Had a mate who signed for Watford but he threw it away by acting like a bit of a tool. Shame for the lad really but his own fault.

Who was it?

Aye good luck to the fella, hope he makes it :thup:

Had a mate who signed for Watford but he threw it away by acting like a bit of a tool. Shame for the lad really but his own fault.

Who was it?

Check your pm, would rather keep it off the forum :D

Sam Allardyce could return to management with Spanish side Real Mallorca if former Newcastle chairman Freddy Shepherd is successful with a takeover bid. (The People)

mackems.gif

Guest Deep456

STFU.

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm: What am i missing?

STFU.

A fucking brain by the look of things.

Are you taking the piss?

Guest Deep456

STFU.

A f***ing brain by the look of things.

Are you taking the piss?

It seems you are lacking one.  A two year old can work out that when I delete all my pms, I will not have the one from may 18th. Hence, I will be missing it.

P.S- Don't say you didn't know because I asked what I was missing.

I assume it was a warning from the admin about something, I know a £12,000 a year education can't buy you a memory but surely you don't get that many warnings you forgot about them?

Although the amount of shit you post on here maybe you do.

I assume it was a warning from the admin about something, I know a £12,000 a year education can't buy you a memory but surely you don't get that many warnings you forgot about them?

Although the amount of shit you post on here maybe you do.

I can't believe someone sent her a PM tbh.

Guest Deep456

Probably a PM telling you to stop chatting bollocks every time you post on this forum.

I am sure more than 3/4 of your 22,000 posts are.

Guest Deep456

Although the amount of s*** you post on here maybe you do.

Warning for what, the personal attack you seem to have on me for no apprent reason. Please look through your post and take a look at yourself in the mirror. Even your last post is a personal attack.

Guest Deep456

Read through them and let me know, make sure you don't post while you are reading them though otherwise you might forget ;)

I will just report you every time you launch a personal attack, easier to do so.

I have had a look and I am thoroughly ashamed. Please continue to tell us about your friends, you know the Turkish stall/ITK's son, your spanish friend, Chris Morts son who is consulted on all club decisions etc etc....

STFU.

Are you taking the piss?

It seems you are lacking one.  A two year old can work out that when I delete all my pms, I will not have the one from may 18th. Hence, I will be missing it.

You genuinely are as thick as I thought you were.  :rolleyes:

SCENT

Guest Deep456

I have had a look and I am thoroughly ashamed. Please continue to tell us about your friends, you know the Turkish stall/ITK's son, your spanish friend, Chris Morts son who is consulted on all club decisions etc etc....

I see how you have managed to stay 4 hours a day in the last 3 years on this forum. If you don't want to listen to my so called "stories" fine. But, don't make a massive saga out of it.

Also please understand that I have more of a life than many otheres here to remember a pm sent to me from about 1 1/2 months ago. The only pm's I received were from Indi on about a possible .............  change.

I see how you have managed to stay 4 hours a day in the last 3 years on this forum. If you don't want to listen to my so called "stories" fine. But, don't make a massive saga out of it.

Also please understand that I have more of a life than many otheres here to remember a pm sent to me from about 1 1/2 months ago. The only pm's I received were from Indi on about a possible .............  change.

Fucking Zing!!!

Jesus wept.

Guest Deep456

STFU.

Are you taking the piss?

You genuinely are as thick as I thought you were.  :rolleyes:

SCENT

You don't even know me. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Yes I picked up that but that had no relevance to do this.