Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Apparently former Arsenal chief scout and now Liverpool head-scout has recommended that Liverpool bid for Clichy, this would be brilliant how they are throwing money around could probably have change after buying Baines :lol:

Perhaps Enrique is not a done deal to them then!

Also, rumours we are interested in Phil Jones again, I don't know if he'd leave Blackburn though.

If you couldn't afford Jags in the summer then you certainly can't afford Baines.

We could afford him, Arsene's stubborn ways he wouldn't pay "too much" but then again, look how much he spunked on Squillaci and Koscielny and he's miles better than both.

Jose Maria Callejon has apparently agreed to sign for Real Madrid.

Screams of Sidwell to Chelsea.

Decent-ish player, although I'm still suspect of non-striking strikers no matter how "hard" they work. But he's completely out of his depth at Real Madrid. He's a cunt though, so will fit in the environment.

Strange signing, although I suspect they are trying to do a Negredo here, and will be off somewhere else.

Guest kingdawson

He's a good player and i know for a 100% fact we were interested in him in the summer. Thing is, the chanting our fans do about him isn't really going to help the situation is it.

Guest kingdawson

He'll be sold for sure. I don't rate him and more importantly Redknapp doesn't either.

Arsene Wenger is going to "sit down with Nicklas Bendtner and speak about his future" at the end of the season and he says he hopes he will stay(well he has to say that), i think he should go, Chamakh is a better all round option and Bendtner just looks useless/uninterested when he is on the wing, i do think he will be an amazing signing for somebody when he's first choice and gets a good run of games. He'd be brilliant for Newcastle but unfortunately he thinks he should be playing for Barcelona so probably wouldn't be interested.

Arsenal's best player from The Dallas Cup, Roarie Deacon, is on trial with Sunderland. Strange one but head of youth, Liam Brady, has decided not to offer him a contract.

Arsenal's best player from The Dallas Cup, Roarie Deacon, is on trial with Sunderland. Strange one but youth team manager, Liam Brady, has decided not to offer him a contract.

Is he injured too?