leeds vs arsenal (BBC1)

Guest optimistic nit

Guest optimistic nit

anyone watching. i've just flicked on and one leeds lass went 2 footed from behind studs showing and took out the standing leg of an arsenal player and didn't even get a yellow card :lol: i suspect it was because unlike most premier league players, the arsenal player didn't go down like a thi prostitute.

Guest optimistic nit

the ref must have taken fancy to one of the leeds players because a leeds defender managed to block an arsenal shot with 2 hands withough giving away a penatly. she may not have meant it but for fucks sake that un-intentional thing only goes so far.

Guest optimistic nit

"by slipping she connects really well with that"!?! it hit her knee and went over 5 yards wide.

the guys in the studio seem to be on an under no circumstance criticise the women. that girl made 2-3 saves that were actually pretty good by any standard, but that compilation was let down by peacock describing the first save as "an amazing point blank save" when it wasn't. it was soft, straight at her, and she really should have caught it.

One of the Leeds defenders did an air kick twice in a couple of minutes, and 'headed' it away and it went about a yard

in front of her.  ;D

Still better than Bramble, though.

Guest optimistic nit

was it numer 18? the one who set up the arse striker with a similar headed 'clearence' and did the inverse maradona i mentioned.

Guest optimistic nit

might be a good idea ;) and if you can get away with two footed, studs showing tackles from behind in the women's fa cup final then smith could actually get through a season without being suspended too much.

Guest optimistic nit

Abysmal defending.

'Rams set to pounce on fa cup runners up duo' NOTW

3-0

Leeds are getting raped.

Generally shit football, its like watching u11s or something. Arsenal are a class above, I think 70% of the england squad are from them.

"Stayed in the kitchen, you should have stayed in the kitchen..."

"You're not fit, you're not fit, you're not fit to iron the shirt..."

"3-0 and we've got no men, 3-0..."

I remember when Worksop Town and Donny were the two forces in womens football. Worksop were split up foloowing some dodgy goings on. The 2000 capacity, 500 seater, sandy lane, hosted the FA cup final about 10 years ago. Still shows how far the game has come. A few of the worksop lasses are spread around the clubs, I remember as a kid though we had this little lass called Julie who scored 4 or 5 a game. We used to go to watch the free footy.