End of Season Clap Clap

Guest BooBoo

Keegan should have done a bit of badass MCing.

Double KK on the M I C  :thup:

Calls himself Special K in the hope of a cereal advertising campaign.

Even though your in France now (I think ) you know us Tynesiders need a bit rabble rousing, even if it just to make us buy another season ticket in hope.

If your a Whitley Bayer, Old Skool Warriors go beat off old school wasps last night 8-4.

Keegan should have done a bit of badass MCing.

Double KK on the M I C  :thup:

Calls himself Special K in the hope of a cereal advertising campaign.

Even though your in France now (I think ) you know us Tynesiders need a bit rabble rousing, even if it just to make us buy another season ticket in hope.

If your a Whitley Bayer, Old Skool Warriors go beat off old school wasps last night 8-4.

Correct on both counts, had to cancel my trip up this weekend thanks to Sky. I stayed back last season after the final game but only to laugh at grown me throwing season ticket stubs onto the pitch. A commentary on that would have been funny.

Not an Ice Hockey fan but Durham were always a good side.

The whole thing was a shambles.

Ungrateful fuckers if you ask me , the money , time , arguments , we go through to get to the games and all they can do is stand in the fucking circle for 2 minutes then walk away, well thats bullshit . I couldnt personally care a less if we get relegated or wether or not we win the league , I would still expect a lap of honour just for the fans sake. Maybe they think they have had a shit season because we expect to much.

Once again the end of season jamboree is s****. These things never live up to how they should pan out, I wanted KK to do statesman like speech yet my mates thought I was bonkers thinking this. WE DO THE END OF SEASON THING BADLY FACT!!!!

I didn't think you were bonkers, i just think Keegan knew there was nothing to really shout about.  It had been a bad season.

Guest Toonarama

I think it's abou time the end of season event is commensurate with the team's performances. So at the end of a good season we should all congratulate each other and at the end of a bad season the players should be put in stocks and supporters invited to throw assorted missiles at them.

Having the car drove round the entire ground with Moonchester and a banana in it at 5mph when nobody cared about the car they just wanted to see the players - or did they?

mackems.gif

Not happy with that at all.

It's the bairns 1st season as a s/ticket holder, and i'd told her that the players usually go round the pitch at the end. We sit fairly high up in the stand, but when people started to leave towards the end, i spotted some empty seats near the front, which we moved into to get a better view. So there we were, bairn with her camera at the ready, and all they offer is a brief appearance in the centre circle, which seemed nothing more than a token gesture.

Granted a mid-table finish isn't something to celebrate, but i'm sure they could've mustered a wander round the pitch before going off. They've done so in years gone by, when a fraction of the number that stayed yesterday have been present.

Guest aoliversaknob

KK  - bad ass fother mucker.

I always thought his lack of time on the pitch at the end was more down letting the players take the credit :rolleyes: for another quality season! He has helped turn it round.