UEFA Cup Final 2008 won by Zenit St. Petersburg

midds

Not sure why the copper is pushing that bloke over , I did see the video footage of the gang Rangers fan attack one copper.  Wankers.

He actually looks like he's just minding his own business havin a beer! :lol:

Not sure why the copper is pushing that bloke over , I did see the video footage of the gang Rangers fan attack one copper.  Wankers.

Unless he was giving the coopers cheek then turned away think it was ok.

Or the cooppushed but didn't expect him to take a dive.

maybe he did something bad earlier and that copper remembered him. But i kinda feel sorry for him. :lol:

maybe he did something bad earlier and that copper remembered him. But i kinda feel sorry for him. :lol:

Most likely. The still where he looks like he's running is the funiest. Kinda reminds me of that Right Here Right Now video by fat boy slim where he changes from an ape to a human! :lol:

That kid getting sparked out is shocking tbh.

The problem with Glasgow is that they have Charver's, Ned's, Chav's, whatever you want to call them who are on a far worse level than anywhere else and they attach themselves to the old firm and travel in their thousands.

Then add the Scottish patriotism and hatred of the English element and whenever they come down to England it is a recipie for disaster.

This has finally put the nail in the coffin of Celtic/Rangers playing in the Prem.