Zarate - two Premier League clubs in talks with him

Guest hindu times

If we were not in for him it makes me think we do know what we are doing and we will be making exciting signings this lad was ideal and fitted the criteria for Ashley yet we are not even linked to him so surely we are talking to others.

not sure the fee they're talking about for this lad in any way reflects his ability though, the arab club he's with seem to have demanded crazy money and got it out of lazio

think i read in the guardian it could cost them as much as 20m all told, i'd not be happy with us spending that on him

We won't be signing Zarate. Lazio are paying 20m euros for HALF of him, the other half is going to continue to be owned by MSI, which again would be a further problem to us buying him.

If we are signing him because of Premier league rules concerning 3rd party owership we'd have to pay £31m, if were going by the fee they have negotiated with Lazio. 

We won't be signing Zarate. Lazio are paying 20m euros for HALF of him, the other half is going to continue to be owned by MSI, which again would be a further problem to us buying him.

If we are signing him because of Premier league rules concerning 3rd party owership we'd have to pay £31m, if were going by the fee they have negotiated with Lazio.  

I thought Lazio where skint

Guest Heneage

Be funny when  Zarate finds otu were on the same level if not better than Lazio.

Why would he care?

Cos it's likely he'll get a lot less money too.

Be funny when  Zarate finds otu were on the same level if not better than Lazio.

Why would he care?

Cos it's likely he'll get a lot less money too.

How do you know we were in for him?

Word on the street is Jimenez and Wise are in Dubai to hijack the Zarate to Lazio deal ...

Well made up.

You should be a journalist.

Jimenez is in Dubai, media have been speculating he's looking for investors, in terms of transfers this could make sense.

Not saying it is happening, just could make sense.

Word on the street is Jimenez and Wise are in Dubai to hijack the Zarate to Lazio deal ...

Well made up.

You should be a journalist.

Jimenez is in Dubai, media have been speculating he's looking for investors, in terms of transfers this could make sense.

Not saying it is happening, just could make sense.

That's exactly what I thought when I heard he had gone there.  surely Jimenez wouldn't be negotiating the sale of the club.  Be happy either way, a shed load of cash or a potentially world class player.