The Andrei Arshavin thread

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest MagicNumber9

aye cant believe people are putting him in potential line ups lol

EXACTLY!! Why not stick Ronaldo out wide and put Torres up front while were there? I mean after all we are Newcastle United and we can sign who we want even though some of europes finest clubs are chasing them too.

Jesus christ is this thread still ongoing? Lets face it were onto nothing....

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't be allowed to talk about Arshavin on a football board.

Guest MagicNumber9

Give me one good reason why we shouldn't be allowed to talk about Arshavin on a football board.

a) Its a 37 page thread on a player who we're not gonna sign.... people are putting him in starting 11s for next year... YAWN.

Take a step back from your monitor and look how pathetic it all looks.

a) Its a 37 page thread on a player who we're not gonna sign.... people are putting him in starting 11s for next year... YAWN.

You know who we are signing?

Please tell us?

Guest MagicNumber9

No, but I know we are not gonna sign Arshavin, so put your w@nk rags away and move on please

a) Yeah we're probably not going to sign him, realistically. But you never know.

b) So what if people are putting him in teams? They're just suggesting where he would play if were to actually sign him or a player of his type. No-one is pretending that is what our starting 11 will look like, just fantasising what it would if things went our way.

Stop taking things so seriously.

No, but I know we are not gonna sign Arshavin, so put your w@nk rags away and move on please

I will move on when he is confirmed as a player for another team or we confirm we are not signing him

until then we can always believe

Why do people get so bothered over the lengths of some threads anyway? Do you think such threads should be locked until there is significant news regarding the content?

Its not as if there is anything else to talk about either

Guest MagicNumber9

Best part is everybody was tossing over him before euro 2008 saying hes mint blah blah blah. How many people on here could honestly say they had seen him play prior to euro 08?

Now who's the one being a bit pathetic :lol:

Why do people get so bothered over the lengths of some threads anyway? Do you think such threads should be locked until there is significant news regarding the content?

Its not as if there is anything else to talk about either

Exactly! Arshavin happens to be one of the few players we have been genuinely linked to, and for a few months now if I recall correctly. Why not talk about him, even if doesn't join us? He's a decent player and worth a conversation over regardless of his club situation.

Guest MagicNumber9

Because its annoying, and quite sad. Id rather see a 37 page Ronaldo thread, at least there is differnt news on him everyday, an thats saying something as I cannot stand Ronaldo

Guest MagicNumber9

Now who's the one being a bit pathetic :lol:

How comes?

Best part is everybody was tossing over him before euro 2008 saying hes mint blah blah blah. How many people on here could honestly say they had seen him play prior to euro 08?

Quite a lot I imagine, thanks to the UEFA Cup. Well aware that won't have involved many games either but it is better than nothing.

Because its annoying, and quite sad. Id rather see a 37 page Ronaldo thread, at least there is differnt news on him everyday, an thats saying something as I cannot stand Ronaldo

Why read it if it annoys you?

Fudge me, why do you care so much?!

It's just a forum.

Never understood the complaint.

Guest MagicNumber9

Why read it if it annoys you?

Cant help it mate, everytime i log onto this forum this thread is among the top 3 threads. Each day I come in from work and log on here, for any latest football crack, and it is same old same old in this thread!

Im not purposley tryin to be a c0ck, im just sick

You call people discussing a player pathetic but at the same time you get annoyed by it. So annoyed that you have to let everyone else know it too...

Pathetic or not?  :iamatwat:

Guest MagicNumber9

Do you still have your rag out?

I'd be lying if I said it really bothered me but I could never understand why some guy started complaining about the length of my new kits thread.