The Andrei Arshavin thread

Guest NUFC4
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He'd be a very good buy for Arsenal, so I reckon it's them. They've got some Russian investor as well, haven't they.... hmmm...

Alisher Usmanov is a shareholder & as of yet Arsenal have not wanted to embrace him, in fact to save there own bacon the Arsenal board let American Stanley Kroenke join the board to keep Usmanov from taking over.

There's something going on behind the scenes at the moment though, isn't there? Someone on the Board has quit. They may have realised that, like it or not, they need some fresh money to keep up.

He'd be a very good buy for Arsenal, so I reckon it's them. They've got some Russian investor as well, haven't they.... hmmm...

Alisher Usmanov is a shareholder & as of yet Arsenal have not wanted to embrace him, in fact to save there own bacon the Arsenal board let American Stanley Kroenke join the board to keep Usmanov from taking over.

There's something going on behind the scenes at the moment though, isn't there? Someone on the Board has quit. They may have realised that, like it or not, they need some fresh money to keep up.

Good write up @ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/arsenal/3868458/Arsenal-coup-reveals-Danny-Fiszmans-ruthless-streak.html

We should sell Owen and Martins to buy Arshavin.

sell two forwards to buy a midfielder who may be aswell suited to the english game as pvulachenko and modric have so far been.

But we'll then have a world class midfielder supplying the amo for Viduka and Ameobi up front.

sell two forwards to buy a midfielder who may be aswell suited to the english game as pvulachenko and modric have so far been.

But we'll then have a world class midfielder supplying the amo for Viduka and Ameobi up front.

sorry. my fault. i've only just woke up and didn't get the humour.

Even if we could get him i would rather put that money on two CM's instead, One DM like Mbia from Rennes who's young and dynamic and is a quality player. And go for a AM with the ability to score a few goals and at the same time more suited to 4-4-2. He would be too much of a luxury player for us imo. And i dont really like him anymore after all of his comments during the last transfer window. And i also think there will be quite a few CL clubs after him anyway...

sorry. my fault. i've only just woke up and didn't get the humour.

:lol:

• 1 month later...