Comolli Sucks

KaKa

:lol:

Hook, line and sinker. 10pts to madras.

Dave, as you underlined and insisted I reply to your earlier questions, why not underline and insist that mick replies to mine ?

Or is it different when they agree with you ?

Also thought you said these threads were boring, when locking the discussion I was having with indi in the other thread ? Can't be that boring, as you again are making comments.

Contrary to what you think, its not a "hook line and sinker" at all. Other than proving people wrong, as usual, I don't really give a toss. I'm also a bit surprised that you are allowing this forum to sink to such depths, don't you usually lock threads where people do such things ?

You didn't answer my questions though did you? You've no more idea about what's going on than I do.

Your discussion with Mick is nothing to do with me, why try and twist things as you did earlier when mentioning Shepherd?

Cheer up.

not at all. Why insist I answer questions and not others. My question to him couldn't be clearer. We know why you don't do it, and so do you.

Why lock the thread with indi ? I know the reason for that too, its because you don't agree with the facts I posted. your opinion, and whats more, you know it.

names from the link that you didn't reply to ?

Are you pissed ? In fact, forget that, you don't need to be

here it is again, just in case you are pissed .....

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=52559.msg1314753#msg1314753

Back up your statements with names.

Pathetic.

I'm not pissed at all thanks, just keeping on topic http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=52796.msg1328506#msg1328506 third paragraph.

still no names then ?

Pathetic.

still no answer as to why you think even after appointing sounees,roeder and allardyce racking up debts galore you thought they'd improve ?

i don't mind them using us as a cash cow when we are succesful but when we are struggling it smacks of tasking the piss.

try and focus on where we were headed last summer and for the previous couple of years rather than what they had done on the back of good appointments. a bit like saying we ought to get davies and robson (just for you...knew you'd like that) as they done well for us in the past)

Btw it's funny as fuck that you slate everyone for disliking the old board after ten years in charge, when here you are jumping on the new lot at every opportunity after only one.

Spot the hypocrisy.

This summer will tell us everything. Let's see what happens.

I've told you before, I'm jumping on them because they appear to be lethargic, lacking ambition, and clueless about football. If they show they have real ambition to fulfill the potential of the club, thats all we can ask. It won;t be done by not competing with the top 4 clubs and by operating a "sell to buy" policy.

Thats what Keegans comments were about. I'm pleased you think its funny as fuck that the manager is unhappy with his board, do you want him to fail or something ?

Hook, line and sinker. 10pts to madras.

Dave, as you underlined and insisted I reply to your earlier questions, why not underline and insist that mick replies to mine ?

Or is it different when they agree with you ?

Also thought you said these threads were boring, when locking the discussion I was having with indi in the other thread ? Can't be that boring, as you again are making comments.

Contrary to what you think, its not a "hook line and sinker" at all. Other than proving people wrong, as usual, I don't really give a toss. I'm also a bit surprised that you are allowing this forum to sink to such depths, don't you usually lock threads where people do such things ?

You didn't answer my questions though did you? You've no more idea about what's going on than I do.

Your discussion with Mick is nothing to do with me, why try and twist things as you did earlier when mentioning Shepherd?

Cheer up.

not at all. Why insist I answer questions and not others. My question to him couldn't be clearer. We know why you don't do it, and so do you.

Why lock the thread with indi ? I know the reason for that too, its because you don't agree with the facts I posted. your opinion, and whats more, you know it.

Put it in big for you. If you don't understand the difference between a conversation between you and I, and a different conversation between you and Mick, I fear for your sanity. I'm not in a discussion with Mick, do you get that?

I locked that thread as it was already 27 pages long and the topic had been done three or four times already in there.

Btw it's funny as fuck that you slate everyone for disliking the old board after ten years in charge, when here you are jumping on the new lot at every opportunity after only one.

Spot the hypocrisy.

I've told you before, I'm jumping on them because they appear to be lethargic, lacking ambition, and clueless about football. If they show they have real ambition to fulfill the potential of the club, thats all we can ask. It won;t be done by not competing with the top 4 clubs and by operating a "sell to buy" policy.

Thats what Keegans comments were about. I'm pleased you think its funny as fuck that the manager is unhappy with his board, do you want him to fail or something ?

THAT, is funny as fuck. You're mental.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=52559.msg1314753#msg1314753

Pathetic.

I'm not pissed at all thanks, just keeping on topic http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=52796.msg1328506#msg1328506 third paragraph.

still no names then ?

Pathetic.

still no answer as to why you think even after appointing sounees,roeder and allardyce racking up debts galore you thought they'd improve ?

i don't mind them using us as a cash cow when we are succesful but when we are struggling it smacks of tasking the piss.

try and focus on where we were headed last summer and for the previous couple of years rather than what they had done on the back of good appointments. a bit like saying we ought to get davies and robson (just for you...knew you'd like that) as they done well for us in the past)

haha.......struggling ? You don't know the meaning of the word.

Pretty much like all the KBJ's and naive young lads.

Pleased for you also that you think the top 4 have shite boards for sharing a 2bn quid debt between the 4 of them.....  mackems.gif

oh, appointing a good manager and backing him [ie like the ones who reached a couple of Cup Finals and qualified for europe more than everybody in the country bar 4 clubs] always improves things. Shame that the current manager is unhappy with his backing, which nobody has complained about for nearly 20 years, and he didn't himself during his first stint, but I'm sure you know best and assure us he was only joking 2 weeks ago.

But you being a KBJ, or a naive little lad, won't understand.

err are you sure about that?

Spot the hypocrisy.

Odd, but I laugh like fuck when you say that to me, particularly as I've actually supported the club when they really were shit, unlike yourself.

Interesting about the boot room theory, was it in a caravan?

As you've appeared, with a daft remark, perhaps you could reply to this and show all the younger lads you have the knowledge you think you do. Names etc to back up your claims [which are complete tosh, but there you go] which you have avoided to date.

In answer to your above, Keegan has said this on numerous occasions, as have some of the players he signed the first time.

perhaps you would like to explain the 3 years leading to jan 2008,managerial appointments,finances and why you think it was going to improve ?

(have fun on the rest of the forum lads, i'll keep him occupied here)

I'm rather pleased for you that you appear to think that the new board have equalled those Champions League qualifications, as you appear to think they are "better".

I can't wait for all these 17 year old kids to turn into the new Maldini's. Also hope those other 19 pesky clubs in the premiership don't have the same idea that we've had in trying to find them, now why didn't anybody think of this before  mackems.gif

Are you another one of those who slate the people that attracted you back to the club ?

mackems.gif mackems.gif

no...i said the 3 years to jan 2008 and what made you think it would improve ?

oh, appointing a good manager and backing him [ie like the ones who reached a couple of Cup Finals and qualified for europe more than everybody in the country bar 4 clubs] always improves things. Shame that the current manager is unhappy with his backing, which nobody has complained about for nearly 20 years, and he didn't himself during his first stint, but I'm sure you know best and assure us he was only joking 2 weeks ago.

oh dearie me......does the phrase "not like it said in the brochure" ring a bell or that keegan left becuase he wouldn't get the backing he wanted with the club as a PLC ?

KBJ ?  don't think so

naive little kid........not at 40

how many times do i have to ask you to look at the position we were in at that time as opposed to  years before ?

oh dear. Yes I am aware that Souness complained about only having 50m quid.

There's always one  mackems.gif

What about Keegan and SBR?  :idiot2:

As you've appeared, with a daft remark, perhaps you could reply to this and show all the younger lads you have the knowledge you think you do. Names etc to back up your claims [which are complete tosh, but there you go] which you have avoided to date.

In answer to your above, Keegan has said this on numerous occasions, as have some of the players he signed the first time.

perhaps you would like to explain the 3 years leading to jan 2008,managerial appointments,finances and why you think it was going to improve ?

I'm rather pleased for you that you appear to think that the new board have equalled those Champions League qualifications, as you appear to think they are "better".

I can't wait for all these 17 year old kids to turn into the new Maldini's. Also hope those other 19 pesky clubs in the premiership don't have the same idea that we've had in trying to find them, now why didn't anybody think of this before  mackems.gif

Are you another one of those who slate the people that attracted you back to the club ?

mackems.gif mackems.gif

oh dearie me......does the phrase "not like it said in the brochure" ring a bell or that keegan left becuase he wouldn't get the backing he wanted with the club as a PLC ?

KBJ ?   don't think so

well, if you really are 40, then you aren't aware of too much. Probably like my older cousin, who also says he's "always supported the club" and never went to a game for 15 years until 1992/93

Spot the hypocrisy.

Odd, but I laugh like fuck when you say that to me, particularly as I've actually supported the club when they really were shit, unlike yourself.

I'm going to leave it here. Your posts there are the most embarrassing example I've seen yet of you putting words in others' mouths, and I don't really know what to say to it.

It appears that you are lacking in all integrity, and bascially make up lies in order to win arguments that in reality don't exist.

Nice of you to mock my age too. I'd do something about it but I really can't. :lol:

Pathetic.

still no names then ?

Pathetic.

haha.......struggling ? You don't know the meaning of the word.

Pretty much like all the KBJ's and naive young lads.

Pleased for you also that you think the top 4 have s**** boards for sharing a 2bn quid debt between the 4 of them.....  mackems.gif

due to their eanings/turnover they can handle it....we've been here before. we don't have that turnover so to try and carry thast debt is very risky

Spot the hypocrisy.

Soopafan card played.

Dave, you lose.

omg

Odd, but I laugh like f*** when you say that to me, particularly as I've actually supported the club when they really were s***, unlike yourself.

Back on topic please, the boot room that you mentioned.

Where in Huddersfield was this boot room that Shearer and Keegan were talking in?

Spot the hypocrisy.

Soopafan card played.

Dave, you lose.

fact

Odd, but I laugh like f*** when you say that to me, particularly as I've actually supported the club when they really were s***, unlike yourself.

Back on topic please, the boot room that you mentioned.

Where in Huddersfield was this boot room that Shearer and Keegan were talking in?

names please.

Pathetic.

mackems.gif mackems.gif

KBJ ?  don't think so

well, if you really are 40, then you aren't aware of too much. Probably like my older cousin, who also says he's "always supported the club" and never went to a game for 15 years until 1992/93

do you really want to get into a superfan argument ? i can talk you round gay meadow,bludell park and the abbey stadium if you want ?

Spot the hypocrisy.

Soopafan card played.

Dave, you lose.

fact

Definately.  Nothing beats the soopafan card.

omg

Am i missing something or was it not the case that  SBR wasnt backed for 2 summers which he wasnt happy about? Are you pissed?

mackems.gif mackems.gif

KBJ ?   don't think so

do you really want to get into a superfan argument ? i can talk you round gay meadow,bludell park and the abbey stadium if you want ?

I'm gannin to bed, but I doubt you've seen more games than me. Not that I care. As I said, you haven't learned too much if you think qualifiying for europe more than everybody but 4 clubs is shit ........

bluelaugh.gif