Season ticket news - renewal deadline now Sunday June 22

Baggio

The entire six sections of the L7 leazes/milburn corner will be switching with the entire six sections of the Leazes End.

Obviously, when there's barely any away fans (Fulham, Blackburn, etc.) the bits where the Ultras currently are will be general sale tickets.

Ah right. :thup:

I thought you were on the same tier as me Wull? About middle.

I don't really fancy sitting right underneath the away fans if I'm honest.

Mincey bastard :razz:

It'll be more than mince I'm covered in when the mackems and the scousers come up.

I don't really fancy sitting right underneath the away fans if I'm honest.

Mincey bastard :razz:

It'll be more than mince I'm covered in when the mackems and the scousers come up.

Never heard any reports of anything like that inside SJP recently, although that obviously doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

There's been home fans under away fans in that corner for years now without any serious bother, hasn't there?

Or have I missed something?

Meaning the Ultras would stay where they are, and the away fans go to L7K-L7N?

Block 'N' doesn't exist. Leazes Level 7 has 5 blocks, and not 6. 1 block holds roughly 500. We need to offer like 3,000 seats to away fans. So thats like 6 blocks isn't it....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2202/2508378287_f0445eb301.jpg

Meaning the Ultras would stay where they are, and the away fans go to L7K-L7N?

Block 'N' doesn't exist. Leazes Level 7 has 5 blocks, and not 6. 1 block holds roughly 500. We need to offer like 3,000 seats to away fans. So thats like 6 blocks isn't it....

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2202/2508378287_f0445eb301.jpg

Cheers for clearing it up.

Quite good all this really when you read the reasoning behind it. Big of a bugger for those that have to move and don't want to, of course, but at least there's not any dodgy agendas behind any of it/all the changes being made are to benefit the club in some way.

Bring atmosphere back, increase our chances of holding "big" European matches (finals, etc.), get more bairns in through the door.

Heart seems to be in the right place. L7 will be buzzing next season for the big games.

Delighted about the creation of the singing section although I am not sure it is a good idea the away fans occupying the whole of the leazes L7.

Why couldnt they just leave the away fans where they are and make the whole of the leazes L7 our singing section?

Guest neesy111

i suppose they could extend the singing end, into the milburn at tht holds 5000, where there are spare seats between tht and the family enclosure

The more I think about this and if it is done properly, the atmosphere is going to be unbelievable next season.

Basically, the intention of the singing section is to re-create our away support at home, which in turn will encourage the rest of the ground to join in. 

My only concern is that people just wanting a cheap ticket and not to sing will apply for that area, thus diluting its impact.

If done correctly it is going to be Epic!!!

Guest The Libertine

so people will be getting charged more if they dont sing?

No, they just won't be charged less. Unless you mean in the singing section, in which case they will just get pissed on at half-time.

i hope im getting this wrong, but the "cheaper tickets for singing fans" thing is bollocks.

I guess its a start which is very promising and bodes well for the future: good idea by the powers that and they seem to have done it in a dignified way by giving others choices of were to relocate  :clap:

Guest neesy111

no, cos they will have the worst view in the ground so they should pay the cheapest

anycase most of the fans their will be from leazes level 7 anycase

Guest The Libertine

no, cos they will have the worst view in the ground so they should pay the cheapest

"we've purposely reduced prices for fans to sit in that section of the ground"

how much of a reduction is it? the people who sat there last year cant be too pleased if its a decent figure.

how much of a reduction is it? the people who sat there last year cant be too pleased if its a decent figure.

What, the away fans?

Guest The Libertine

What, the away fans?

the people who sat UP there then, near the away fans. the view is very similar.

Quite good all this really when you read the reasoning behind it. Big of a bugger for those that have to move and don't want to, of course, but at least there's not any dodgy agendas behind any of it/all the changes being made are to benefit the club in some way.

Bring atmosphere back, increase our chances of holding "big" European matches (finals, etc.), get more bairns in through the door.

Heart seems to be in the right place. L7 will be buzzing next season for the big games.

Aye, agree with that. At least the people who do have to move are being offered good alternatives, too.

I think I'll be stopping where I am for now like, let it all die down. I've been in the same seat for a while now and I quite like it.

Ticket office have a huge task on thier hands here to be honest, massive chance to sort thier reputation out.

What, the away fans?

Formerly £445.

Guest The Libertine

What, the away fans?

Formerly £445.

a £55 reduction just because they sing. thats quite pathetic and its almost bribery.