Season ticket news - renewal deadline now Sunday June 22

Baggio

Sounds good. What's the craic for concessionary s/t's? A couple of the lads I care for might be interested in getting s/t's if there's a chance of some being available. I dare say wiil have to wait until after deadline day though.

This is bogus man.

I love my aisle seat.  Perfect for running up and down the stairs when we score.  Which will be a more frequent occurence next year too.

Is it a good idea to squeeze all the young un's between the away fans and the ultra's?  It's hardly going to be kiddy friendly banter being directed across that divide is it?

Dont really get the 3 year thing is it saying you can pay for next season then the following 2 seasons over the next 20 months(based on last seasons price thats about £50 a month in the gallowgate) or as 1 bulk payment

Are those of us with the 10 game season tickets for the end of last season going to recieve the renewal forms? I had a student 10 game ticket up in the milburn level 7 right next to the away fans, is a student price going to continue to be available?

you will get a renewal iam quite sure, no idea about student prices though

This is bogus man.

I love my aisle seat.  Perfect for running up and down the stairs when we score.  Which will be a more frequent occurence next year too.

Is it a good idea to squeeze all the young un's between the away fans and the ultra's?  It's hardly going to be kiddy friendly banter being directed across that divide is it?

Is that the plan? To put the family enclosure inbetween the singing section and the away fans?

Absolute madness if it is.

Dunno what Happy's on about, the new family enclosure will be on level seven of the Milburn Stand. The away fans go to the opposite corner of the Leazes End (where the glass is), with the new singing bit in the middle, where the away lot are now.

Those who have tickets in the Leazes level 7 now will automatically be moved to the singing corner, according to the box office. Adults £390 and juniors £219 so I have been told. Nice one.

This would mean me moving about 10 seats along I think...I better still get the discounted price!!!

Dont really get the 3 year thing is it saying you can pay for next season then the following 2 seasons over the next 20 months(based on last seasons price thats about £50 a month in the gallowgate) or as 1 bulk payment

Got me stumped too!!!! Think it means that...hope it means that :D

This is bogus man.

Is that the plan? To put the family enclosure inbetween the singing section and the away fans?

Absolute madness if it is.

I think the family enclosure is going to be in level 7 of the Milburn, the singing section on the corner of L7M and L7L and the away fans L7L. And I reckon they won't have the full stand (it's a canny size), it'll depend on who it is etc.

Got me stumped too!!!! Think it means that...hope it means that :D

Yeah me to, id be quite happy to do that !

Dunno what Happy's on about, the new family enclosure will be on level seven of the Milburn Stand. The away fans go to the opposite corner of the Leazes End (where the glass is), with the new singing bit in the middle, where the away lot are now.

Yep, I misundestood.  Thought they were extending the Family enclosure that's in the Leazes now.  I thought the number of seats in Leazes L7 was far more than in the corner, but having checked, it's just 6 sections in each, so it's a straight swap right?

http://www.2-tickets.com/venues/StJamesPark.GIF

Yep, I misundestood.  Thought they were extending the Family enclosure that's in the Leazes now.   I thought the number of seats in Leazes L7 was far more than in the corner, but having checked, it's just 6 sections in each, so it's a straight swap right?

Has surprised me that, thought there were far more seats in L7L than the corner. Looks like a straight swap. Theoretically though it means that if there aren't many away fans then the extra tickets that go on sale (L7H and L7J possibly) will go to non-season ticket holders which could possibly affect the banter/atmospehere!?!?! Or alternatively be emtpy??

Yep, I misundestood.  Thought they were extending the Family enclosure that's in the Leazes now.   I thought the number of seats in Leazes L7 was far more than in the corner, but having checked, it's just 6 sections in each, so it's a straight swap right?

Has surprised me that, thought there were far more seats in L7L than the corner. Looks like a straight swap. Theoretically though it means that if there aren't many away fans then the extra tickets that go on sale (L7H and L7J possibly) will go to non-season ticket holders which could possibly affect the banter/atmospehere!?!?! Or alternatively be emtpy??

No more so than the current set up I'd have thought.

Wait a minute. £300 for me and £100 for the bairn in the family section? We've already paid for next seasons tickets and i'm sure they cost over £500 for the pair. It's good that we'll be along the side of the pitch by moving to the Milburn, but it is a level higher and effectively we're in the "gods".

I think i'll be having a chat with the box office staff very soon.

By the sounds of things you can do both. If you do the 3 years in 1 bulk payment you get a 10% discount. If you do the 3 years over 1 year plus 20 monthly payments you just get the fixed season ticket price for the next 3 years.

Wait a minute. £300 for me and £100 for the bairn in the family section? We've already paid for next seasons tickets and i'm sure they cost over £500 for the pair. It's good that we'll be along the side of the pitch by moving to the Milburn, but it is a level higher and effectively we're in the "gods".

I think i'll be having a chat with the box office staff very soon.

I don't think they force you to go to the family enclosure, but if you want to save some money and don't mind the worse view, then they'll refund the difference and move you back

Yeah but at the moment they fill the away fans from section L7F round and therefore are always right next to us in L7H. If they fill them from L7N along L7H-L7K could be empty-ish, leaving a right gap!!

Yeah but at the moment they fill the away fans from section L7F round and therefore are always right next to us in L7H. If they fill them from L7N along L7H-L7K could be empty-ish, leaving a right gap!!

I get you.

The away fans in St James' hardly ever make a peep anyway.

Much like the home fans.  :blush:

Looks like I'll be made to move. I would have moved to the singing section regardless.

The Ultras will also be occupying this singing section, so a warning in advance to those who don't like to wave their shoes around  O0

The away fans don't take up the entire section do they? I thought it was more like just the middle four sections (L7B-L7E). Meaning the Ultras would stay where they are, and the away fans go to L7K-L7N?

Agree though, I thought the corner was much smaller. Unless the proportions on that diagram are wrong.

The entire six sections of the L7 leazes/milburn corner will be switching with the entire six sections of the Leazes End.

Obviously, when there's barely any away fans (Fulham, Blackburn, etc.) the bits where the Ultras currently are will be general sale tickets.