Chelsea sack Avram Grant. Ten Cate gone too?

Guest K9

Guest optimistic nit

just throwing it out there.....mourinho returns!!!

cant see him wanting to go back.

Guest toonlass

i hope its someone shite so as they never win anything again ever

So that would be Allardyce then,  :laugh:

Another pathetic decision from the chelsea board. smacks of ranieri again, but then look what happened after he left. just like at man city you would have to be insane to walk in there, money always talks though. Maybe mancini can sell up his newcastle home and settle in london.

To be honest, to consistently win things in England at the moment, I think you have to be in the same league as Ferguson and Wenger as manager. Mourinho was, Grant isn't. Unless the next appointment is exceptional, expect other clubs to closen the gap.

This could be the wheels off moment for Chelsea. How many seasons of being mere runner up can Abramovich take?

Guest LondonMag

Another pathetic decision from the chelsea board. smacks of ranieri again, but then look what happened after he left. just like at man city you would have to be insane to walk in there, money always talks though. Maybe mancini can sell up his newcastle home and settle in london.

WTF???

who the hell is Avram Grant??!!.he was the manager of Chelsea just because he is a good friend of Roman and not because professional reason

Shouldnt hired as Chelsea manager at all

Guest gggg

To be honest, to consistently win things in England at the moment, I think you have to be in the same league as Ferguson and Wenger as manager. Mourinho was, Grant isn't. Unless the next appointment is exceptional, expect other clubs to closen the gap.

Aye, Wengers snapping up all the trophies lately isnt he? Finished miles ahead of Grant this season iirc

i hope its someone s**** so as they never win anything again ever

So that would be Allardyce then,  :laugh:

id love it if they got allardyce! hed be begging to come back to SJP the amount theyd boo him when he loses away to wigan for them.

If John Terry could convert a penalty he'd still have a job. FACT!

not sure i agree, i reckon they might have fired him anyway. but wouldve been slaughtered by the press and the morons unlike us who think its grants fault that terry missed his pen. i mean for christs sake, got to the CL final (which mourinho couldnt do), level of points on the last day of the PL, carling cup final, and hes only lost 5 games!! then they fire him???!

Frank Rijkaard 15/8 

Gus Hiddink 5   /1      

Roberto Mancini 7    /1

Michael Laudrup 8      /1

Phil Scolari 12       /1

Sven Goran Eriksson 14   /1      

Marcello Lippi   16          /1  

Jose Mourinho   25      /1    

Mark Hughes 25    /1

Gianfranco Zola    33  /1

you dont know what i would give for steve mcclaren to be their next boss