Gary Neville's Swimming Pool

Tooj

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1219623.ece

MANCHESTER United star Gary Neville saw Red after two Scouse builders created a cheeky Liverpool FC shrine – under his SWIMMING POOL.

Brothers Brian and Gary Greer came up with the joke tribute while tiling the pool at arch-rival Neville’s massive mansion.

They claim they buried a copy of The Kop fanzine, a match programme and a Liverpool scarf in a plastic tube.

Brian said: “We went to Neville-Neville Land to tile his swimming pool.

“While we were there we created a Scouse time capsule under the pool and tiled over the top of it. When his house is dug up in the future, archaeologists will see what a passion he had for the Red men.”

England defender Gary, 33, is famous for his love of Premier League and European champions United – and revels in their historic rivalry with Liverpool.

Two years ago he was fined £5,000 for over-zealous goal celebrations when United beat the Merseysiders.

And Liverpool fans once tried to overturn his car.

A United source said: “Gary is United through and through.

“He might not like the idea of swimming over a Liverpool shrine.”

Last night another insider added: “He’s aware of this. To say he is less than pleased is an understatement.”

Gary has spent years renovating the 12-bedroom farmhouse near Bolton.

He was not available to comment yesterday.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha,

two mackems put my decking in and had me going thy laid a Sunderland shirt underneath!

However I did catch them taking a photo on a sunderland shirt hung on my living room window!

It was a good laugh.  Top blokes.

They are going to be gutted when he digs it up, takes it out and rebuild the pool and sends them the bill.

Probably bankrupt them.

Make them do the hard work, and then bankrupt them for damages - more cash that way :lol:

my mates dad was one of the builders putting the foundations in at the stadium of light, and he was saying that lots of the builders were geordies and had put black and white scarves in the foundations hehehe.

do i remember reading somewhere that when liam gallagher of oasis, before they got signed was working at a car wash where the man utd players took their cars, and he keyed giggs car down the side?

Guest diddimz

my mates dad was one of the builders putting the foundations in at the stadium of light, and he was saying that lots of the builders were geordies and had put black and white scarves in the foundations hehehe.

do i remember reading somewhere that when liam gallagher of oasis, before they got signed was working at a car wash where the man utd players took their cars, and he keyed giggs car down the side?

Do you?? That would be quality if he did that. One more reason to love the man.