Mikel Arteta

Guest sicko2ndbest

Who?

Cause it's not Arteta, his corners are f***ing diabolical! Much grumbling when he steps up for a dead ball these days. When he was injured Manuel Fernandes' delivery was brilliant.

Who took your corners and free kicks against us at Goodison?  I've got to admit that I thought every one was a danger to our defence.

Pretty sure it was Fernandes on most of them. He really whips them in well, loads of pace.  :thup:

Not meaning to poach your potential players (because obvious I have that power) but how do you think he would do in a 4-3-3 set up?

He'd probably be perfectly suited for that system. He's a centre mid but Moyes has played him on the right wing too.

So don't poach him.  :nope:

Too late. Spurs spies have already put the wheels in motion.

Pretty sure it was Fernandes on most of them. He really whips them in well, loads of pace.  :thup:

I was shitting every time we gave something away in our half.

I don't remember posting that :D

That will come back to haunt me now, we will sign him and his corners will be shocking then someone will bring that back up! :( :D

It was an easy mistake.  :-[

Fernandes is quality.. i say we try this Valencia guy from Wigan, he'd fit in great at RM.

Ironically, theres a player called Wigan who plays for Valencia, made his debut for them towards the end of last season and will be in the first team squad for next season.

What is going in with Fernandes btw?

No idea. I hope we sign him but I doubt we will, not much noise being made about it.

We'll probably try and loan him again and get told to piss off.

Both times here's been here he's gotten fit and started coming into his own at the end of the loan period, I'd love to see how well he does if he signed and got a proper pre-season training under his belt. He'd be quality.

Are all your fans going completely mental because he's not signed yet?

What is going in with Fernandes btw?

No idea. I hope we sign him but I doubt we will, not much noise being made about it.

We'll probably try and loan him again and get told to piss off.

Both times here's been here he's gotten fit and started coming into his own at the end of the loan period, I'd love to see how well he does if he signed and got a proper pre-season training under his belt. He'd be quality.

Are all your fans going completely mental because he's not signed yet?

Nah. Half the fans don't like him because he signed for Valencia in the first place.

Mind you, there's been no talk about it lately. One tribalfootball story linking him to West Ham would probably make the other half go ape shit.

Guest teepee

i'd absolutely love to see arteta here, but seriously doubt it will happen.... why would he leave a (currently) better club and the chance to play in europe.... well money aside that is,,,,