players we've lost

Guest Chris P

Guest Chris P

David Rosenthal proved yet again this evening that he is a very good football player. not suprising then that he's just signed for a club, that has a warmer enviroment than our own beloved football club. How many more players(Emre) are going to leave or never sign.

David Rosenthal proved yet again this evening that he is a very good football player. not suprising then that he's just signed for a club, that has a warmer enviroment than our own beloved football club. How many more players(Emre) are going to leave or never sign.

Rozehnal was shit today. Is this a joke? Also, Lazio a "warm" environment?

Like the way you've named a player who never plays for us because he's always injured, and a player who couldn't cut it in this league.

We lost Viana too, and Guivarche.

What's your point?

Guest optimistic nit

quite frankly i'll be very pleased if rozy and emre are off our books as long as we sign a creative mid and a centreback to replace them.

Guest LucaAltieri

If they had gone to other premiership teams and done well then there might have been a point to this thread. As they haven't and they're leaving for lower quality leagues then I think that speaks volumes.

Overall he was poor for us, and Keegan obviously didn't fancy him by getting rid almost immediately after coming back and giving him a few games.

Emre is a alright player when he's fit, but he's very rarely fit. Flattered to deceive for us really.

Not worried at all by who's left. Just looking to see who comes in.

first of all, its rozehnal, secondly, he might be very good but he never looked it in the premier league, and lastly, how many players are never going to sign for us? fucking LOADS mate, me for a start.

oh aye lazio's in the north

I thought you meant warm in a different way, a way that Lazio certainly isn't warm. There's nothing we can do about our climate unfortunately.

Guest Chris P

If they had gone to other premiership teams and done well then there might have been a point to this thread. As they haven't and they're leaving for lower quality leagues then I think that speaks volumes.

fair point, but the next time lazio spank a british team in the champions league/uefa blabla..... who's the shit league

fair point, but the next time lazio spank a british team in the champions league/uefa blabla..... who's the s*** league

Lazio aren't qualifying for shit mate.

Guest Chris P

I thought you meant warm in a different way, a way that Lazio certainly isn't warm. There's nothing we can do about our climate unfortunately.

that unfortunatley is exactly my point- comes to newcastle ... absolute turmoil... goes to lazio..... its warm... stays

Guest LucaAltieri

fair point, but the next time lazio spank a british team in the champions league/uefa blabla..... who's the shit league

One-off games mean little.

The Premiership is a much harder, faster league than Serie A. It didn't suit his style, much in the same way many players who are good in other leagues (including when playing in European or international tournament) fail in the prem, and so he's been moved on.

There's only 3 decent teams in that league, and Lazio isn't one of them. Even if they were, they still wouldn't beat one of the top 4 in England.

that unfortunatley is exactly my point- comes to newcastle ... absolute turmoil... goes to lazio..... its warm... stays

You've had 2 pints, you're over the limit.