players we've lost

Guest Chris P

oh aye lazio's in the north

I thought you meant warm in a different way, a way that Lazio certainly isn't warm. There's nothing we can do about our climate unfortunately.

Oh, me too... sorry mate.

We've done well to get our money back on Rozehnal. He made a couple of blunders yesterday and he was all over the place for Ronaldo's goal. Had he not been ballwatching he'd have followed Ronaldo's run, but he left himself in no-mans-land and he was no use to anybody. Put it this way, if we were linked with him as a new signing, would you be impressed by that performance?

Guest Brazilianbob

Only saw it once but thought Ronaldo was offside when the ball was played through for the 3rd goal

Rozehnal: Wasn't bad, wasn't great, 2/3 centre backs at the club who were better/more suited to the English game. Was poor on a few occasions. Lazio really aren't all that, and why are you upset anyway if, as would have been likely, he would't have played for us? Perhaps could have improved, don't know - ruined his chances when he had a hissy fit about not playing in his position.

Love Emre, transfer hasn't gone through yet, hope it collapses. But as good as he undoubtedly is, he doesn't show it for us enough even when he does play, and o average he's missed at least half the season each time. Would like to keep him in the hope he gets fit and just because he's clearly better than all our other central midfielders, but if we're going to get someone as good/better who actually plays, you can't complain.

People moaning about lack of activity - clearing out players is the first part of the activity. Our wage bill is ridiculous and we need to clear it up a bit before we can go in for others. Simple. If we weren't signing anyone I doubt we'd get rid of anyone.

Rozehnal: Wasn't bad, wasn't great, 2/3 centre backs at the club who were better/more suited to the English game. Was poor on a few occasions. Lazio really aren't all that, and why are you upset anyway if, as would have been likely, he would't have played for us? Perhaps could have improved, don't know - ruined his chances when he had a hissy fit about not playing in his position.

Love Emre, transfer hasn't gone through yet, hope it collapses. But as good as he undoubtedly is, he doesn't show it for us enough even when he does play, and o average he's missed at least half the season each time. Would like to keep him in the hope he gets fit and just because he's clearly better than all our other central midfielders, but if we're going to get someone as good/better who actually plays, you can't complain.

People moaning about lack of activity - clearing out players is the first part of the activity. Our wage bill is ridiculous and we need to clear it up a bit before we can go in for others. Simple. If we weren't signing anyone I doubt we'd get rid of anyone.

WTF!

I thought you meant warm in a different way, a way that Lazio certainly isn't warm. There's nothing we can do about our climate unfortunately.

that unfortunatley is exactly my point- comes to newcastle ... absolute turmoil... goes to lazio..... its warm... stays

You've had 2 pints, you're over the limit.

true just throwing an opinion out there

Which is fair enough, dont forget you're talking to predominantly fannys on here.

They all think they're so viscious too, most of them actually could 'crush a grape' when not posting. 

One thing to remember Chris, there were loads, who wont admit it, saying Beye (and Enrique) were shite early last season, not good enough etc, now they're all cumming up his inside leg. Roz never got the chance to come back from that opinion, although i have to say i'm not a huge fan of his, he was certainly a massive step forward from Ramage and Huntingdon.

People talk about the prem as though its in a different class, take away the top 4 clubs and basically is it fuck.

that unfortunatley is exactly my point- comes to newcastle ... absolute turmoil... goes to lazio..... its warm... stays

You've had 2 pints, you're over the limit.

true just throwing an opinion out there

Which is fair enough, dont forget you're talking to predominantly fannys on here.

They all think they're so viscious too, most of them actually could 'crush a grape' when not posting. 

One thing to remember Chris, there were loads, who wont admit it, saying Beye (and Enrique) were shite early last season, not good enough etc, now they're all cumming up his inside leg. Roz never got the chance to come back from that opinion, although i have to say i'm not a huge fan of his, he was certainly a massive step forward from Ramage and Huntingdon.

People talk about the prem as though its in a different class, take away the top 4 clubs and basically is it fuck.

Please, its top 3 - only 3 clubs have a chance of winning the league each year, lets not perpetuate the Sky "Big 4" notion

Believe or desire?

Guest Heneage

I think efforts should be spent getting rid of playerst that have shown NO quality e.g. Duff Smith, not those that have shown some Emre.

Guest Stephen927

Glad to see Emre go. Been here a while and has failed to prove that he can stay fit or produce good performances on a consistent basis.

Rozehnal was too hesitant for the Premiership, not enough of a killer instinct about him. Not nearly as competitive in the air as you need to be and I'm delighted that we got our money back for him.

Guest Chris P

As chez said the lad never got a chance to prove himself. i think he would have florished under keegan.

Guest Chris P

I think he has a point. We should work on making Newcastle warmer. How else are we going to attract or keep players? I hope Wise is looking at possible solutions.

hope your bed sit in tynemouth is nice and tostie

He wasn't the right type of player for this league. Far to soft and dare i say lazy. No aggression, no ability in the air, certain types of forwards, and they didn't even need talent made a mockery of him, i'm 150% glad to see the back of him.

His mouth was also bigger than his talent.