NUFC Supporter Panel Meeting

Dave

nobody brought up an idea to put a scoreboard in. not so much to tell us the score (cos we'd already know that) but mostly for the time, minutes played etc. its not a big deal but i just find it weird that most other clubs have one and we dont. it can replace that mingin' sports direct advert haha

nobody brought up an idea to put a scoreboard in. not so much to tell us the score (cos we'd already know that) but mostly for the time, minutes played etc. its not a big deal but i just find it weird that most other clubs have one and we dont. it can replace that mingin' sports direct advert haha

Have you not spotted the 4 time screens?

Guest Anth.Nufc

Scoreboard would be a great idea we need one. And yeah a tv channel would defo get that show behind the scene and old matches etc :thup:

I'd love to see an NUFC TV channel. Living down in London it's enough of a mission to watch first team games, so to get the opportunity to watch reserve and youth team matches would be spot on. Get 'Killer' to present it mind, showed his TV skills on SSN the other day!  :razz:

Guest Heneage

We've not really got many interesting reserve players really, fe wdon't speak bloody English!?

I would say the option for  fans to have more sayin away kits and potential for suggestions as to future playing staff.

yeh, but i find the clocks in the corner hard to see. then again, maybe its cos im blind haha  :razz:

I get pissed off when the clocks stop on 45 and 90 minutes even when injury time has been announced.  The clocks should run until the ref' blows his whistle to end the half.