Are you going to the Portsmouth match?

Leazes1986
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Geordiesned

Yes. Direct Debit.

However, I'm missing the Celta Vigo match despite having a ticket. I'll be watching The Killers that night and don't actually care about missing the match.

Guest Gemmill

Yes I am going. That fat fk will never stop me wathcing my team!

I faced up to the fact years ago that even if we got relegated I would still be a season ticket holder.

But you only got a season ticket this season? :lol:  bluebigrazz.gif

I did but you know what I mean :D  bluelaugh.gif

Been trying for fkn years to go one, and I will never give it up ever!! The mad rush every time tickets went on public sale was a killer, yet I did it every game.

We call the Mackems and the Smoggs for their shite turn outs and lack of support until they are doing well again, do we want to follow that sad style of support ?

I will be there every game to support my team whatever happens!

Guest hawayman

Definately not while FFS is steering the ship on to the rocks put the pressure on by staying away.

I know it hurts but its for the good of the club in the long term

Guest Knightrider

Nope.

This poll is for the people that would normally be going.  bluebigrazz.gif

Your monotonous quips still cut like a blade through my Black & White heart.

Guest Gemmill

Nope.

This poll is for the people that would normally be going.  bluebigrazz.gif

Your monotonous quips still cut like a blade through my Black & White heart.

The world's first non-match-attending Mr. Newcastle United.  :cool:

Guest sunderlandsuck

if i can get a mate to go i will, mainly for the laugh i'll ave with me mate than the match and i need to hand in application fore man city and arsenal in too. otherwise i'll just post them

Guest Drymarker1

like haway man said i aint giving the ****er another penny until fat fred has gone. he has my season ticket money (for now) but he aint getting a penny more!

I wasn't but as it's nearer the match i'm more excited about it, probably with the chance of chants and banners etc as opposed to the football.

I'm going in one of the corners where you can pay cash on the night, anyone else going in the corners?

My season ticket is in the NW corner but I was thinking the NE corner as there seems to be a better atmosphere especially at cup games.

Guest woffy_27

Yeah i'll be there sitting in the gallowgate, my season ticket is in the milburn paddock and theres no atmosphere there like singing in a library.  Lets get behind the lads eh and stuff these buggers so we can go into the game agaisnt charlton with a bit of confidence

I did but you know what I mean :D  bluelaugh.gif

Been trying for fkn years to go one, and I will never give it up ever!! The mad rush every time tickets went on public sale was a killer, yet I did it every game.

We call the Mackems and the Smoggs for their shite turn outs and lack of support until they are doing well again, do we want to follow that sad style of support ?

I will be there every game to support my team whatever happens!

Spot On. I wish there was more positivity round here like this. We're a hell of a lot better off than a lot of clubs, Leeds, Sunderland, Wimbledon to name a few. If we don't turn up just because we don't like Freddy Shepherd, then what will that do for the teams morale? the fact is, he's our chairman and wether you like it or not he will be for the forseeable future. Just get behind the team and go to the games. Not much to ask is it?