Attention : USA MAGS

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Guest DazzaNufc1892

Thought id start this as im moving to the states in the next 12 months, most probably new york, is there any toon supporters groups there that i could meet up with, or join now to watch the games with?

Yeah, Nevada Smith's in NYC is the best bar in the states for Prem action.  Usually packed to the brim with all kinds of supporters groups on Sat/Sun, everyone singing back and forth to each other and having a bit of banter.  Show up in your Toon top and you'll be welcomed with open arms.  Quality place. 

Guest DazzaNufc1892

cheers guys, hopefully see you for a game in early november as i head over there looking for a place

Well I hope you enjoy New York Dazza. I spent a year living there myself and hated it :( But your circumstances are probably a lot different to mine. It's a fantastically exciting city to live if you are young, single, ambitious and with a lot of money in your back pocket. For me moving from Florida, it was the complete bi-polar opposite to a lifestyle I had become acustomed to.

In terms of coverage of the PL, you'll be set, finding somewhere to watch the games is not too difficult, as the other guys have mentioned. And the coverage on TV is excellent. I live in Canada now, but we have access to much the same channels but rarely last season was I not able to see our game live, if I wasn't it would be tape delayed later that day. My Setanta subscription costs $12 a month, which is nothing for what it gives me.

Well I hope you enjoy New York Dazza. I spent a year living there myself and hated it :( But your circumstances are probably a lot different to mine. It's a fantastically exciting city to live if you are young, single, ambitious and with a lot of money in your back pocket. For me moving from Florida, it was the complete bi-polar opposite to a lifestyle I had become acustomed to.

In terms of coverage of the PL, you'll be set, finding somewhere to watch the games is not too difficult, as the other guys have mentioned. And the coverage on TV is excellent. I live in Canada now, but we have access to much the same channels but rarely last season was I not able to see our game live, if I wasn't it would be tape delayed later that day. My Setanta subscription costs $12 a month, which is nothing for what it gives me.

shut up man...it's took us bloody ages to get shot of him. we've had to ramp up prices,force vodka down the necks of 14yr olds to make them kill people. we've had to hire 1 third of poland to come over here just to get shot of him.....don't go putting him off

shut up man...it's took us bloody ages to get shot of him. we've had to ramp up prices,force vodka down the necks of 14yr olds to make them kill people. we've had to hire 1 third of poland to come over here just to get shot of him.....don't go putting him off

:lol:

Thought id start this as im moving to the states in the next 12 months, most probably new york, is there any toon supporters groups there that i could meet up with, or join now to watch the games with?

you've got a visa have you, how'd you pull that one off?