Newcastle 2 - 2 PSV Eindhoven - 06/08/08 - post match reaction from page 23

Kev
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

What is the Sir John Hall Sports Bar and should I be happy sitting there? This is exactly why I (usually) insist on getting the tickets..

is that where the family enclosure used to be?

What is the Sir John Hall Sports Bar and should I be happy sitting there? This is exactly why I (usually) insist on getting the tickets..

is that where the family enclosure used to be?

No family enclosure was higher up, Sports Bar is in Level 2

Guest neesy111

The Sports Bar is slap bang in the middle of the Leazes End in Level 2.  At least you will get a beer easily at half time....

there is a new coperate area where the family enclosure was though

we must have more corporate seats than any club bar chelsea

Just out of interest if you go the the live match now, what does it say?  I've just paid 17.99 but it says I don't have access.

Edit: On NUFC.CO.UK

It Should be up and running.

Check your details on the 'My account' tab.

Just out of interest if you go the the live match now, what does it say?  I've just paid 17.99 but it says I don't have access.

I di it asks for payment details but I've just checked my bank account online and I can see the payment.  FUCKING CUNTS I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

I di it asks for payment details but I've just checked my bank account online and I can see the payment.  FUCKING CUNTS I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

It should be instantaneous. Have you put in your username/password?

Anyone watched a game on .co.uk before - worth signing up?

It ran fairly well last year. Although £17.99 for two games is a lot of money, unless you want the radio and interviews (Only Keegan, Owen, Geremi, Harper, Milner and Taylor seem to speak on a regular basis)

It ran fairly well last year. Although £17.99 for two games is a lot of money, unless you want the radio and interviews (Only Keegan, Owen, Geremi, Harper, Milner and Taylor seem to speak on a regular basis)

You can get a month for £4 I think.

You can get a month for £4 I think.

Other people have tried that apparently, but you can't cancel for 12 months iirc.

Especially as it will no doubt be an extension to the shite in Spain (i.e. no players back and Shitty up front).

Can't wait for this, despite all the pessimism from some quarter's I'm excited about the season.  I've already had 6 cans,  it's gonna be good a night.

Have you sorted your account out then?