Stockholm Based Newcastle Supporters!

sparta

Hey, i just moved to Stockholm from Fauske in Norway! (big transition from 10k to what? 1,5 million people)

going to study here, so im here for a quick 5 years (oh s***)

and my quick questions are:

are there any Swedish based Supporters in or around stockholm?

Anyone up for getting to a bar (or somewhere :p) and watch some proper football under King Kev???

Guest lankybellwipe

Hey, i just moved to Stockholm from Fauske in Norway! (big transition from 10k to what? 1,5 million people)

is there any Swedish based Supporters in or around stockholm?

Anyone up for getting to a bar (or somewhere :p) and watch some proper football under King Kev???

Are!

No idea !

:rolleyes:

is there any Swedish based Supporters in or around stockholm?

Are!

No idea !

:rolleyes:

/ modify  :frantic:

When you move to Stockholm mate, there are some other activities that should take precedence.

I'm from Stockholm aswell. Moving to the south of Sweden for studies in a couple of weeks though, but there are quite a few Newcastlefans in Stockholm.

You should check out www.magpies.nu in a few of weeks time(it's down and being rebuilt atm), the vast majority of them are active members there. We usually meet up every once in a while to watch games in bars and so on.

Towelie is from Stockholm if I'm not mistaken..

Indeed I am.

I'm going to Stockholm next week, what would you recommend going to see that's a bit off the beaten track?

What do you mean "off the beaten track"?

For how long will you be here?

Guest Peter.Sthlm

As AlanSkärare already has said you should check out the www.magpies.nu site in a couple of weeks.

Otherwise we usually meet at the Southside Pub. It's an Irish pub located on Södermalm by the Zinkensdams subway station. You can also take buss number 4 there. I'll probably be there for the Man U match.

www.southsidepub.se <- Their website.