Civil war breaks out...

Theregulars

He didn't tell Mirror Sport that though did he - it was an off the cuff comment made to a few people out in Mallorca

The comment was indirectly meant for the Mirror by the looks of it.

As much as none of us believe it we're helping them by discussing it.

All the mentions of the paper on forums etc, links to their sites and visits to their sites gives them better rankings on search engines. Therefore they can get more advertising etc.

It's a well know tactic.

I'm not sure that discussing it helps them but clicking on links does.  The first person to read it should copy and paste the page content and add a link which nobody clicks on.

I don't think that's allowed with icnewcastle as I'm sure they moaned about using the shite they print.

Even the c***s on Setanta taking the piss out of us this morning, it looked like Kk had been told to tell the media nothing but in doing that its made him look like a right old fkn fool. We are once again a b****** laughing stock but face it no matter what we do we will always be hounded by the media and they will do their upmost to take the slightest negative and blow it up.

Of course Kk will know Smith is going to b sold and of course he knows about Colocinni. The only bit that pissed me off today is Ashley saying in his interview he has set KK a top four place target, he is fkn kidding right? if thats true then KK is being hung out to dry, no way with this squad we can do that, even with three new signings coming in (if that happens).

Of course there's no way the current squad can get 4th on the face of it..... but its right to target it.

We should be looking to compete for 5th place, we'll need a good run with injuries but the quality is there in the first 11 to challenge.

Then you hope for Liverpool to implode, leaving one of the top 4 spots open.

A club will break into the top 4 in the next season or 2, as history has shown though getting 4th is relatively easy - its repeating it and becoming established there that is difficult

KK said after the last friendly that we were capable of finishing in the top 10. I think with the squad at it's current level that's probably realistic.

"finishing in the top 10"  -  what an awful and truly PATHETIC thought.  Embarassing.  A 'joke'.

But wait  -  it is probably the best we can hope for.

My god, what a disaster we are.  This is not a pessimist speaking, this is a life-long optimist speaking.

"we should be able to finish in the top 10"  -  "well, woopeedoo"

I know this is a pretty 'useless' post, which does not add or contribute to anything at all (sorry!) - but then we seem to be gradually evolving into a pretty useless club.  If the cap fits . . .

KK should be saying we're going to challenge for the title next year.

Know you are taking the p*ss, but actions speak louder than words, all of them (KK included) at the club should remember that.  There has been too many 'unsupported' (un-followed through) claims made by the club in the past  -  but also the negative stuff being said at the moment is equally unfortunate (and shouldn't be said).

But - it is  A C T I O N  we need, not words.

"I'm really looking forward to the season," Ashley told the Daily Mirror.

"I'm excited by Kevin, seeing the team play, all of it.

"We're going to have fun."

Do you hear that? We're going to have FUN  :smitten:

"I'm really looking forward to the season," Ashley told the Daily Mirror.

"I'm excited by Kevin, seeing the team play, all of it.

"We're going to have fun."

Do you hear that? We're going to have FUN  :smitten:

"well, woopeedoo" :dance: