ITV

Dokko

Guest Invicta_Toon

I really can't believe this thread. I think people have every right to get f*cked off with us getting 3 minutes of highlights especially if you have to get up early for work the next day (like I did) and you stay up till gone 12 to catch less action than a sandals holiday!

don't have a video then?

I really can't believe this thread. I think people have every right to get f*cked off with us getting 3 minutes of highlights especially if you have to get up early for work the next day (like I did) and you stay up till gone 12 to catch less action than a sandals holiday!

don't have a video then?

Well tbh I was hoping (stupidly) it might be worth waiting up for rather than having to dig out a blank tape and recording it!

Guest Invicta_Toon

don't have a video then?

Well tbh I was hoping (stupidly) it might be worth waiting up for rather than having to dig out a blank tape and recording it!

stupid is as stupid does

bluelaugh.gif

bluewink.gif

don't have a video then?

stupid is as stupid does

bluelaugh.gif

bluewink.gif

Sorry I "should have gone to the game"

Where were you sitting again?

Guest Invicta_Toon

don't have a video then?

stupid is as stupid does

bluelaugh.gif

bluewink.gif

Sorry I "should have gone to the game"

Where were you sitting again?

section 1 row A seat 1

canny view like