ITV

Dokko

Guest makemeacupoftea

WHAT THE FUCK

I stayed up to watch newcastle and its only on for what...4 mins?

and joining pens at FUCKING 4-4?!!!!!!

fuck off

lol, there's showing less and there's this! taking the piss!

Not showing teams, filmed with a steadycam, replays all stuck in rushed through, one point you heard the voice of the guy in the studio during a replay... and finally joined shootout at 4-4

:lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

I feel sorry for the Wycombe fans tbh.

and how long was it from the end of our match to the start of our highlights btw?

Guest marky555

ITV ARE ABSOLUTE WANKERS

Sorry to repeat everyone else but need to get shit out about tonights "highlights", fucking unbelievable in the words of tim krul.

man utd gettin fuckin half the programme, they were on sky tonight for starters, fair enough it was a big shock result, but the other ties tonight were very very important to both prem managers involved, and were both great cup ties in terms of goals etc.

Even Man utd game aside, fair enough, like the man utd game, charlton were playing underdogs, but we all knew about theyre previous round results (i.e.man city and west ham), so was it really relavant to make shit montages of all their fucking goals, taking more time up?

ask any charlton or chesterfield fan and id guarantee theyd rather watch more of the game than fucking shit from previous games.

So.....more fucking montages, mean we end up joining our fucking penalty shootout after a 2-2 game......at 4 FUCKING 4.

"We joined the penalties at 4-4"says Matt Cockface Smith...

I nearly picked me tele up and threw it off me mates head I was that pissed off.

Shit "highlights" courtesy of Watford FC CCTV Department, FUCK OFF ITV.

Oh and Robbie Earle's excellent idea ...." You know what it is...If I was Glenn Roeder I'd try and win this cup"

NO FUCKING SHIT ROBBIE, DO YOU THINK GLENN SHOULD TRY AND WIN IT DO YOU? I WONDER IF HE WANTS TO WIN IT? HMM...LET ME THINK...HOW ABOUT YOU GO AND BOIL YOUR FUCKING HEAD YOU SELLOUT CUNT!

I wonder how more pissed off I'd be If I supported Wycombe or Notts County?Fuckin hell!

Thats all.

Guest the_guv_nor

ITV ARE ABSOLUTE WANKERS

Sorry to repeat everyone else but need to get shit out about tonights "highlights", ****ing unbelievable in the words of tim krul.

man utd gettin fuckin half the programme, they were on sky tonight for starters, fair enough it was a big shock result, but the other ties tonight were very very important to both prem managers involved, and were both great cup ties in terms of goals etc.

Even Man utd game aside, fair enough, like the man utd game, charlton were playing underdogs, but we all knew about theyre previous round results (i.e.man city and west ham), so was it really relavant to make shit montages of all their ****ing goals, taking more time up?

ask any charlton or chesterfield fan and id guarantee theyd rather watch more of the game than ****ing shit from previous games.

So.....more ****ing montages, mean we end up joining our ****ing penalty shootout after a 2-2 game......at 4 ****ING 4.

I nearly picked me tele up and threw it off me mates head I was that pissed off.

Shit "highlights" courtesy of Watford FC CCTV Department, **** OFF ITV.

Oh and Robbie Earle's excellent idea ...." You know what it is...If I was Glenn Roeder I'd try and win this cup"

NO ****ING SHIT ROBBIE, DO YOU THINK GLENN SHOULD TRY AND WIN IT DO YOU? I WONDER IF HE WANTS TO WIN IT? HMM...LET ME THINK...HOW ABOUT YOU GO AND BOIL YOUR ****ING HEAD YOU SELLOUT ****!

I wonder how more pissed off I'd be If I supported Wycombe or Notts County?Fuckin hell!

Thats all.

alreet man cal ya dog off!!  :winking: :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

people who get this upset over how much coverage we got probably shouldn't watch full highlights anyway, for the sake of their blood pressure

precious tbh.

people who get this upset over how much coverage we got probably shouldn't watch full highlights anyway, for the sake of their blood pressure

precious tbh.

Bullshit. 3mins is pathetic.

ITV 2, 3 & 4 were showing shite tonight (well dont they always)

If they've got CC rights then those channels should be showing the other games, if not allow other channels like 5 go bid to show CC football, everyone wins like that.

There round up shite is on too late, and is done in such bad taste it just makes them hated even more than usual.

ITV ARE ABSOLUTE WANKERS

Sorry to repeat everyone else but need to get shit out about tonights "highlights", ****ing unbelievable in the words of tim krul.

Even Man utd game aside, fair enough, like the man utd game, charlton were playing underdogs, but we all knew about theyre previous round results (i.e.man city and west ham), so was it really relavant to make shit montages of all their ****ing goals, taking more time up?

ask any charlton or chesterfield fan and id guarantee theyd rather watch more of the game than ****ing shit from previous games.

So.....more ****ing montages, mean we end up joining our ****ing penalty shootout after a 2-2 game......at 4 ****ING 4.

Shit "highlights" courtesy of Watford FC CCTV Department, **** OFF ITV.

NO ****ING SHIT ROBBIE, DO YOU THINK GLENN SHOULD TRY AND WIN IT DO YOU? I WONDER IF HE WANTS TO WIN IT? HMM...LET ME THINK...HOW ABOUT YOU GO AND BOIL YOUR ****ING HEAD YOU SELLOUT ****!

Thats all.

I totally agree. Was really looking forward to seeing our penalty kicks cause we usually screw them up but when he said the 'join the pens at 4-4' I literally shouted "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!!!!!!!"

I'm so angry right now.........will we ever get to see all of the penalties? if so where?.............