What Really Happened VS Man U

Guest ObaStar

So gutted i didn't get in  :rant: Still havent seen the goals

What happened?

Got kicked out the ground and ticket taken off me for standing waiting for people at the bottom of the stairs. Steward was a cunt, basically picked me up and through me out, then after i had a go at him the police took me away  :undecided: Got another ticket and was then taken away by the police again. They nearly broke my fuckin arms carryin me away.

I am looking for somewhere to report the steward, but even after finding the head policeman, he couldn't do anything. Any advice ?

Cut down on the drink and respect your elders?   ;D

Hardly touched any drink at all. I do respect my elders, but when they think they are mint infront of kids and grab you by the neck from behind for no reason at all except stading there and kickin your legs to get you to move. Fucking cunt. And aparently the police can't do anything because on match days the stewards " are in charge ". I was absaloutly foaming. Then when i went back the second time, i was told to reason with the steward, who then pinned me up against the wall and called for back up  :undecided: Wtf man, you can't win at that place. Never going back again

What happened?

Got kicked out the ground and ticket taken off me for standing waiting for people at the bottom of the stairs. Steward was a cunt, basically picked me up and through me out, then after i had a go at him the police took me away  :undecided: Got another ticket and was then taken away by the police again. They nearly broke my fuckin arms carryin me away.

I am looking for somewhere to report the steward, but even after finding the head policeman, he couldn't do anything. Any advice ?

Cut down on the drink and respect your elders?   ;D

Hardly touched any drink at all. I do respect my elders, but when they think they are mint infront of kids and grab you by the neck from behind for no reason at all except stading there and kickin your legs to get you to move. Fucking cunt. And aparently the police can't do anything because on match days the stewards " are in charge ". I was absaloutly foaming. Then when i went back the second time, i was told to reason with the steward, who then pinned me up against the wall and called for back up  :undecided: Wtf man, you can't win at that place. Never going back again

I'm sure you were extremely polite, like all idiots who are kicked out of grounds.

What happened?

Sit down when you're told.

What happened?

Fuck off man

What happened?

Got kicked out the ground and ticket taken off me for standing waiting for people at the bottom of the stairs. Steward was a c***, basically picked me up and through me out, then after i had a go at him the police took me away  :undecided: Got another ticket and was then taken away by the police again. They nearly broke my fuckin arms carryin me away.

f*** off man

i really cant figure out how your attitude would upset the police???

What happened?

Got kicked out the ground and ticket taken off me for standing waiting for people at the bottom of the stairs. Steward was a c***, basically picked me up and through me out, then after i had a go at him the police took me away  :undecided: Got another ticket and was then taken away by the police again. They nearly broke my fuckin arms carryin me away.

f*** off man

i really cant figure out how your attitude would upset the police???

Tell me about it man, i done nowt

What happened?

Fuck off man

I'll not offer you any advice when you ask for it again then.  :rolleyes:

Why didn't you run to the nearest pub and watch it on TV.  That's what I do when I get hoyed out.

Guest quklaani

What really happened yesterday wasn't that Newcastle deserved a draw (arguable) or Man Utd were missing their main goal threat (undoubtable) it was that Newcastle went for it.  You could easily have played three times better than that and lost if Ronaldo had been playing, but thats not an indictment on the Newcastle team, its not even remotely important.  My argument is that the point gained isnt important, nor is the result or what have you, its that Newcastle went to hardest away in the country (and ignore Chelsea's unbeaten bollocks, United have a far better home record) and tried to win.  I know its the nature of football fans to go to extremes, but even if you'd lost it would have been a good performance.  Why? because it both sends a message to others, and makes the case to the players themselves that they needn't be scared.  Only two teams have actually got a draw at old trafford in the last 12 months, Reading did it by playing with 11 men behind the ball.  Did it mean anything to them?  Not at all, they were just lucky as anything and in the end their negativity came to nothing.  What you lot can take from this isn't that you can be lucky, its that you can go anywhere, play your football and it can work.  Sure it might mean you go to the Emirates and get spanked 4-0, but on the other hand the confidence it gives the players means that you'll win a lot more away games. 

Simply put, all Keegan needs to do for any away is say "well, we played our own game at Old Trafford, and we did alright didn't we?"  Over the coruse of the season that approach will give you a far better away record than playing defensive and knicking the odd 0-1 now and then.  The important thing is not to overreact if it also means you get walloped once or twice.

What happened was we put on a performance, yes Man U were without some "big name players" but so were we. You can only play against what is out infront of you and we did that, both teams had players missing but Man Ure have a much much bigger higher quality squad.

Yes Given saved us a few times and we did not create to many clear cut chances but bloody hell it was way more than any of us expected to get.

The confidence it will give us is the best thing about yesterday, even if we had lost 2-1 at the death it would not have taken away from the way we played.

What happened?

Fuck off man

I'll not offer you any advice when you ask for it again then.  :rolleyes:

Why didn't you run to the nearest pub and watch it on TV.  That's what I do when I get hoyed out.

I did  :lol: The Trafford ( i know, wrong choice ) and basically bumped into their hooligans. ( It got naughty ) none of us had colours on, but it was obvious we were there for a thumping, which 1 of us did.

What happened was we put on a performance, yes Man U were without some "big name players" but so were we. You can only play against what is out infront of you and we did that, both teams had players missing but Man Ure have a much much bigger higher quality squad.

Yes Given saved us a few times and we did not create to many clear cut chances but bloody hell it was way more than any of us expected to get.

The confidence it will give us is the best thing about yesterday, even if we had lost 2-1 at the death it would not have taken away from the way we played.

they were missing tevez, ronaldo and hargreves from their last fully competitive game. we were without owen and viduka fromm our possible full strength 11.

don't let the press fool you into thinking we playing man utd reserves and we had our best side out.

Guest aoliversaknob

We played well, had drive, skill and mental strength inmany areas of the pitch, which is a change from the shower we were puting out under BSA.. KK is God  but the media will ridicule until we prove them wrong and become a force in this league again