Wednesday's Agenda

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest sicko2ndbest

are we just going to make the rest up?

Weve got so many ITKs on this board, i reckon it will be completed by 3pm today

If they are really serious about potential signings, why couldn't they have met earlier like 2 weeks or more ago. Why leave it till last Wed before window close. Unless the new signings are already done and dusted and just waiting for the WOW signing

If they are really serious about potential signings, why couldn't they have met earlier like 2 weeks or more ago. Why leave it till last Wed before window close. Unless the new signings are already done and dusted and just waiting for the WOW signing

Might be the first meeting in a while that all of them will be at together (Wise, Jimenez, Vetere, Keegan and Ashley). Seems Vetere and Jimenez have been scouting players and obviously KK has been busy with the first-team. The meeting will probably be about transfers ie. Vetere, Jimenez and Wise discuss potential purchases with Keegan and finalise the choices (eg. Saviola first choice, Derdiyok second choice etc.) and then transfer team go off and have 4 days to complete the deals.

Might be the first meeting in a while that all of them will be at together (Wise, Jimenez, Vetere, Keegan and Ashley). Seems Vetere and Jimenez have been scouting players and obviously KK has been busy with the first-team. The meeting will probably be about transfers ie. Vetere, Jimenez and Wise discuss potential purchases with Keegan and finalise the choices (eg. Saviola first choice, Derdiyok second choice etc.) and then transfer team go off and have 4 days to complete the deals.

Do you really think we can sign players we want in just 4 days when we had a whole summer. Granted that many deals are only possible when clubs sign replacements etc but it really brings to mind the old cliche ....work expands to fill time available .....

Guest Geordiesned

I'm a bit behind; where did all this talk of Wednesday for an announcement come from in the first place? Seems very specific.

Keegan. Said they're all sitting down on Wednesday to discuss several issues.

"There's been no progress on James Milner's situation yet but we're having a meeting on Wednesday about a lot of things and it will be discussed," said Keegan yesterday. "I would have thought we'll also discuss Michael and Stevie Harper too. But I can't see any reason why we can't secure all three players."

I'm a bit behind; where did all this talk of Wednesday for an announcement come from in the first place? Seems very specific.

Don't know about any announcement but Keegan said he's meeting with Ashley and Lambias on Wednesday and expects Owen contract to be discussed then.

As far as I can see no one is talking about an announcement  ???

Guest Geordiesned

Just seen some black guy with dreads coming out of SJP, had some gents in suits with him, agent?

It'll just be Nile Ranger with his posse.