Actually playing the sport?

Guest Heneage

Guest Heneage

Now I believe this constitutes as Football . Now I  play with the SMB lads from time to time, as its good laugh. I wondered if any played here and would fancy even a game at Soccer-Arena on a Friday night? We could even have a NOL vs SMB game for a laugh?

What you reckon?

Now I believe this constitutes as Football . Now I  play with the SMB lads from time to time, as its good laugh. I wondered if any played here and would fancy even a game at Soccer-Arena on a Friday night? We could even have a NOL vs SMB game for a laugh?

What you reckon?

I used to play for the youth team of a nearby club who plays in the Norwegian second division up until two years ago. Was even snooping on a spot in the reserves for the last period of time I was there. Though thanks to being the lazy bum I am I got out of shape, slow and as I have some issues with being easily irritated I ended my career with being sent off for professional fouls in three games in a row that I played in.

Still kick the ball around with mates from time to time though.

Guest Heneage

We could even have a NOL vs SMB game for a laugh?

As bad ideas go............ :lol:

Mate they know im a Geordie, and its never got me kicked.

What you reckon?

I'd fly in just to participate in that tbh.

I love playing football with blokes, played at Dunston a few times on a friday night

Do you usually play football with women, or something?

well they do say the only way to improve your game is to play regularly at a higher standard...