Official Serie A Thread

Decky

Pity about the result.  We missed enough chances to win about five games but that's life.  We won't be playing in Serie B next season, they might.

Some fuckin fighting though.  I've never seen violence like that in my life.  We walked right into a riot on our way to the stadium.  Ten arrested and 30 police hospitalised.  It was fuckin mental.

Here's a wee clip from when the teams ran out -

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pgW27TXbUJs

Here's me before the match -

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo143/magoo1982/PICT0109.jpg

Guest Heneage

1-0 at the San Siro is nowt to shout about mate. Especially when considered its your first in four years, can I expect a DVD in partnership with Sunderland :p

Guest Heneage

I never liked Zlatan at Juve too inconsistent, still he went for too little.

Yeah, Inter has got nothing from him  :lol: now you are just silly.

Funny, but silly.

1 Inter        13  9  3  1  20-7    30

2 Milan        13  8  3  2  19-11  27

Mate I said at Juve? At Juve he was too inconsistent. He's been very good at Inter, thats; why I said we got done on the price.

Guest LucaAltieri

Anyone saw that Rosina guy who plays for Torino? i heard alot of good things about him and decided to watch their game against Milan he was awesome, man of the match by a mile.

Aye he's useful.

Torino aren't a bad little team, actually.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest timmy boy

Juve v Milan should be a good game tonight. Inter won extending their lead to 9 points, so it's a must win game for both sides to stay in the title race.

Guest Heneage

In theory Jose is doing s*** considering he's been brought in to win the Champions League.  :cheesy:

:idiot2:

Besides Nixons stupid comments of ealousy, anyone saw the 4-2 goal today?  :smitten:

Did the smilie not show you I was being daft on purpose :p I hoped for some Anti Juve banter back.

Do you think you'll ship anyone out or bring anyone in January?

• 1 month later...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic was voted as the the best player in Serie A, best foreign player and for scoring the best goal.

(The players voted)

And yet people  say he isn't a world class player...People who say that probably dont know what they're talking about...

Guest Heneage

Zlatan Ibrahimovic was voted as the the best player in Serie A, best foreign player and for scoring the best goal.

(The players voted)

And yet people  say he isn't a world class player...People who say that probably dont know what they're talking about...

It was his inconsistency that stopped him achieving World Class status, that and that alone.

• 3 months later...