What is the single biggest problem with our club

Guest sicko2ndbest

Some of the fans don't help.

Most rather than some I would say. Maybe thats a biased view from posters on these forums though.

That's like blaming customers of M&S for a fall in their profits, rather than looking at the decision makers at board level at M&S.

You don't often get customers in M&S booing your staff when they don't get what they want and don't agree with top level management then forcing the hand of the chairman though do you ?

No - that happens at AGMs when major shareholders(and minor ones)make their views crystal clear to the Directors ; failure to improve things means a falling share price, and the sack for those responsible ...

M & S fired their Food Div manager this year becauseof falling sales - its the same thing basically.

Yes but unfortuantly in the past our board has listened to our fans far to much. Not sure about the new board yet, hopefully they ignore the fans when it comes to stuff on the pitch and listen to the manager.

They should indeed listen to the manager - but ARE they?

PR is the biggest problem, I think. Even though Kevin Keegan and the results so far this season should be enough to create a buzz and some excitement, and our squad really isn't that terrible, there's a perception we're in a perpetual crisis.

In answer to the title question: Alan Smith. There's no reasoning for this, I just hate him with passionate depths I never previously believed I had.

i'm the same but for damien duff, he's doing his bit to set ireland's image back 100 years with bumbling fucking buffoonery