Fans buying the club?

Rob W

Thought "thats an expensive server!".

:lol:

It does beg the question, how good could a server be for £200 million? I'd expect back massages from it and a free pint every day.

Perhaps I have low expectations in life, though.

Weren't the Liverpool fans trying something similar?  That's all gone very quiet.

Takes a lot of time to save up that much dole money.

Canny stupid and ignorant remark that is, considering current economic circumstances and the likelihood of 2million unemployed in the UK by the end of the year.

Weren't the Liverpool fans trying something similar?  That's all gone very quiet.

Canny stupid and ignorant remark that is, considering current economic circumstances and the likelihood of 2million unemployed in the UK by the end of the year.

Sorry  :weep:

Well, you'd never see me making asinine, childish or idiotically flippant remarks like that on here. You would do well to remember that in future.

So you should be you big southern tart.