Fat Ronaldo

Ember

Give up, Ronaldo is past his, and i am a brazilian telling this. I've always loved him, but unfortunately i doubt he would get minutes here with Xisco, Owen and Martins + his wage demands are too high.

Ciao

Give up, Ronaldo is past his, and i am a brazilian telling this. I've always loved him, but unfortunately i doubt he would get minutes here with Xisco, Owen and Martins + his wage demands are too high.

Ciao

it`s 4am in Brasil, you`re up late

What did you think of Brasil`s latest performance?

Ciao

it`s 4am in Brasil, you`re up late

What did you think of Brasil`s latest performance?

Living in Belgium for now, and not much to say about the performance. Like i've said for a long time Dunga is not the man for the job, he keeps playing with two holding midfielders and the team won't score. Josue and Gilberto arn't players who should be near the team, this is a team with great number of stars but you also need to balance it in the right way.

They should try to play a attacking team with Ronaldinho - Luis Fabiano - Robinho. And behind Kaka, Elano/Anderson/Diego/Hernanes or even Julio Baptista as the holding midfielder. This would make the team much more attack minded and not the defensive minded football Dunga hs made us play.

-------------------------Baptista

-------------------Kaka------------Diego/Elano/Hernanes

-Ronaldinho/Thiago Ne----------------------------Robinho

-------------------------L.Fabiano---------------

Guest Toon Argy

Ciao

Have you ever seen Xisco play?

Ciao

Couple of times, not many though hard to comment on him after just a few apperances ive seen of him. One i saw though he scored twice and looked composed upfront holding the ball well. Then again ive seen Ronaldo fair few times live, and talked to him and it doesn't matter how much it hurts to say it but he's past it. He still scores no doubt, but at higher pace of game it will be hard for him. He might get minutes here but i can't see a manager playing him just because of his name.

Guest Toon Argy

Ciao

Couple of times, not many though hard to comment on him after just a few apperances ive seen of him. One i saw though he scored twice and looked composed upfront holding the ball well. Then again ive seen Ronaldo fair few times live, and talked to him and it doesn't matter how much it hurts to say it but he's past it. He still scores no doubt, but at higher pace of game it will be hard for him. He might get minutes here but i can't see a manager playing him just because of his name.

I may be wrong but in my opinion you talk shit, you aren't brazilian and you make stuff up as you go along. Just my opinion.

Ciao

I may be wrong but in my opinion you talk s***, you aren't brazilian and you make stuff up as you go along. Just my opinion.

Ya alright i aint brazilian. I could give you a life story if you want to. I can tell you that my mom is from a part called Moema in Sao Paulo and my father from outside the city of Sao Paulo in a city called Sorocaba. I was born in Sweden and have therefore been alot at our swedish supporter site before called magpies.nu (that doesnt exist anymore).

You send me a PM ill send you my life story ill send picture ill send whatever you ask for, if you're young enough to have facebook ill even give you my name so you could add me, even your mail.

(Sorry for the off-topic, but hell i just can't stand there taking this shit GTFO)

Guest Toon Argy

Ciao

I may be wrong but in my opinion you talk s***, you aren't brazilian and you make stuff up as you go along. Just my opinion.

Ya alright i aint brazilian. I could give you a life story if you want to. I can tell you that my mom is from a part called Moema in Sao Paulo and my father from outside the city of Sao Paulo in a city called Sorocaba. I was born in Sweden and have therefore been alot at our swedish supporter site before called magpies.nu (that doesnt exist anymore).

You send me a PM ill send you my life story ill send picture ill send whatever you ask for, if you're young enough to have facebook ill even give you my name so you could add me, even your mail.

(Sorry for the off-topic, but hell i just can't stand there taking this s*** GTFO)

Nah it's ok i don't want your life story.

silly, silly people

even if he's past it, he's still ten times the player Owen, Viduka, Smith or Shola is

Try again, but this time without his c0ck in your mouth.