If...

Dave

I would think that Ashley now realises that he was ill advised with this system he had put in place

Both sides were at fault IMO.  Keegan would certainly need to change his attitude slightly if he was to come back and I for one wouldn't want Ashley to abandon everything he's done so far.  He's done a lot of good things since he took over and it's only when Keegan left that most peoples attitudes changed (although that's probably for another thread as we don't want yet another one to turn into a tedious old vs new board discussion).

I would think that Ashley now realises that he was ill advised with this system he had put in place

Based on... ?

look at who we're linked with as Manager and even they are distancing themselves, virtually every manager worth his salt has said DOF not a bad idea but the manager has to make the final decisions

Guest Brummiemag

I would love it if KK came back, ive followed newcastle all my life and he personifiies everything our club is about, if its true welcome back  Kign Kev 

Guest LucaAltieri

Based on... ?

look at who we're linked with as Manager and even they are distancing themselves, virtually every manager worth his salt has said DOF not a bad idea but the manager has to make the final decisions

How many players were we linked with in the summer that simply weren't on the shopping list?

How many of the players that we did sign were predicted by the media?

...nobody really knows what's going on. They've proven that time and time again recently.

SSN have no idea who the candidates for manager are... that's why Deschamps says he hasn't been approached, because it's all pulled directly from their rectum... he was probably never on the wanted list.

As far as I'm concerned it's all pure speculation with the vast majority of it being baseless.

Guest Brummiemag

I would welcome Keegan back with open arms he represents what our club is all about, if its true and I hope it is welcome back king kev but for fuck sake please commit yourself through thick and thin this time!!

If, and it's a huge IF, does Terry Mac return too?

Some credit would have to go to Ashley for making the u turn, it would take some dent in his pride to do that.

Probably shitting bricks about the Hull game.

I doubt he's made a U-turn, he's probably just trying to find a solution to a conflict between his employees.

If it happened and KK was given the environment he seeks to manage, then my opinion of Ashley would go up ten fold. He will have shown himself to have been a really big man (in all senses of the word) to be able to put pride to one side and do what's best for NUFC. And I don't care what anyone says but KK managing this club with the authority and financial strength to back him up is what we need right now.

:clap: Spot on Mate. Best post in this thread IMO.

Some credit would have to go to Ashley for making the u turn, it would take some dent in his pride to do that.

I doubt he's made a U-turn, he's probably just trying to find a solution to a conflict between his employees.

No, he let Keegan leave, therefore a u-turn

Well, a fucking explanation would be called for. A proper account of what has taken place. Resignation/sackings, recriminations, briefings, statements, litigation - it cannot be brushed under the carpet.

Well, a f***ing explanation would be called for. A proper account of what has taken place. Resignation/sackings, recriminations, briefings, statements, litigation - it cannot be brushed under the carpet.

We didn't get one before today, we more likely than not won't get one after.

You can't stop someone from resigning mate.

...it actually happened; :frantic:

What would you make of Ashley? What would you make of Keegan?

Would your opinions on either change?

Ashley would be a bottler, but I want him out either way.

Keegan would be a childish quitter, dont want the guy back.

To be fair, Chelsea are doing a reasonable job of it.

Scolari wants to resign?

Well, a f***ing explanation would be called for. A proper account of what has taken place. Resignation/sackings, recriminations, briefings, statements, litigation - it cannot be brushed under the carpet.

We didn't get one before today, we more likely than not won't get one after.

Leaving the window open and not checking the news for 20 mins was responsible for that post... No, I'm sure normal service will now resume.

Scolari wants to resign?

Aye, didn't you know?