**Official Newcastle-Online Champions League Fantasy Football**

Guest Geordiesned

Guest Geordiesned

I've set up a league on uefa.com if anyone wants to join. The format is the same as with the premierleague.com game and it's free to enter.

Click this link to enter a team: http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com

Once you've set up a team you can enter the Newcastle-Online league with this code: 16641-4063

The Champions League gets underway on Tuesday so to score points from the 1st set of games teams need to be entered by 7:30pm on Tuesday night.

Who the fucks Lewandowski and why is he the most selected player?

A Polish defensive midfielder, played in all of Shakthar's Champ League games during their last campaign. I actually wanted him here to replace Butt. Dunno why he's picked so often though, all the Poles registered are probably picking him or something. Wouldn't be the first time we fuck up a poll (edit: not that this is actually a poll)  :crazy2:

Guest Geordiesned

A Polish defensive midfielder, played in all of Shakthar's Champ League games during their last campaign. I actually wanted him here to replace Butt. Dunno why he's picked so often though, all the Poles registered are probably picking him or something. Wouldn't be the first time we fuck up a poll (edit: not that this is actually a poll)  :crazy2:

He didn't play tonight though.

He didn't play tonight though.

Not even on the bench,  perhaps he's injured.