The Weekend's Other Matches

Guest quklaani

1650: "This probably wont be posted for obvious reasons. 'Title over for Arsenal'? Are you for real? After seven games... get a grip."

Sean, London, via text on 81111

Three defeats in seven games, to Fulham, Hull and Sunderland? Yeah, it's title over mate. Sorry.

Twat on BBC gonna have to eat his words.

I really don't give a fuck about them appart from when we play them, don't know any mackems..  I've got a Arsenal supporting friend though so Arsenal losing is always fun.

I still wouldn't want Sunderland t0 finish above us, but I just have this unshakable belief that we'll end up above them whatever happens :lol: 

Guest quklaani

1650: "This probably wont be posted for obvious reasons. 'Title over for Arsenal'? Are you for real? After seven games... get a grip."

Sean, London, via text on 81111

Three defeats in seven games, to Fulham, Hull and Sunderland? Yeah, it's title over mate. Sorry.

t*** on BBC gonna have to eat his words.

Hardly, Arsenal have no chance of the title this year.  They'll continue to alternate between 4-0 wins and hilariously poor results like this.

Pretty embarassing for Sunderland though, conceeding a 94th minute header from one of the shortest players on the pitch?  Has he ever scored with his head before in his career...

Honestly would have preferred the mackems to win.

Find it hard to understand how any Newcastle fan could be happy at the Mackems winning, especially given our situation at the minute.

Easy, just don't really give a shit about Sunderland :lol:  I'd only want them to lose if that didn't conflict with more important matters, like pissing off a friend.  Though if it was the last day of the season and the win would put them above us then I'd think differently.