So who's going to buy the club?

Dave

Due Diligence is done

They are sitting down talking to people this week

NUFCTV JK interview

Not sure what to feel if this goes through.  I just hope whoever has the stones to buy us has the stones to build the team and the club.

I have no doubt they will if they've an ounce of sense. The last 16 months have been an incredible lesson in how not to run a football club, I'd be staggered if any new buyers haven't noticed this

Due Diligence is done

NUFCTV JK interview

Not sure what to feel if this goes through.  I just hope whoever has the stones to buy us has the stones to build the team and the club.

I have no doubt they will if they've an ounce of sense. The last 16 months have been an incredible lesson in how not to run a football club, I'd be staggered if any new buyers haven't noticed this

The last 16 months, dont you mean from when we were floated on the market and certain people in the club were more interested in money then player purchases to improve the team.

Due Diligence is done

NUFCTV JK interview

Dont know if we can believe him like he has said so many different things since being here

Agreed.

Due Diligence is done

NUFCTV JK interview

Dont know if we can believe him like he has said so many different things since being here

Agreed.

Surely he cant come out and say due diligence has been if it hasn't.  And once more its the manager making comments that the owners/board should be making.

Certainly hope you're right on that front. As I've said a few times, I'm not particularly bothered if they don't come in with plans to splash hundreds of millions. I just want them to do things properly. To me that is giving the manager full control of whatever budget is available, simple as that.

And once more its the manager making comments that the owners/board should be making.

Absofuckinglutely.

It takes the interim manager speaking through an internet-only paid subscription service for us to find out what's happening. Bonkers.

And once more its the manager making comments that the owners/board should be making.

Absofuckinglutely.

It takes the interim manager speaking through an internet-only paid subcription service for us to find out what's happening. Bonkers.

Its no way to run a football club.  They should be done for crimes against football.

Absofuckinglutely.

It takes the interim manager speaking through an internet-only paid subscription service for us to find out what's happening. Bonkers.

:thup: as others have said, not exactly the best source so no wonder people are questioning it.

if it is true though, does this mean we'll see some major news in the next few days or will we just have a period of extended brinkmanship as neither side wants to pay over the odds/sell for less than they want?

Guest sicko2ndbest

' As far as i know they are talking to people this week, due diligence has been done '

Craig Hope? asked him whether the fact he signed a new contract meant he could plan for the future, and JK looked quite down saying something about he dosnt know because of the sale and if its the best thing for the club good luck to them

Seems rather quick that 7 interested parties have all done their due diligence.  I wonder if its only 2 o3 max that have any real interest.

Ashley will pick which ever people offer the most.

anyone remember how long ago it was that ashley officially said he wanted to sell? seems quite a few weeks, could be enough time for people to have done due diligience?

After the Hull game.

Thaskin Shittyhumanrightsrecord was in negotiations with the dubai lot for quite a while apparently.

I think every buyer will have Keegan first on their list of managers.

Are they playing with fire tho if they do that.  I mean they could nip this whole KK thing in the bud from the off by going in a different direction.

Are they playing with fire tho if they do that.  I mean they could nip this whole KK thing in the bud from the off by going in a different direction.

Agree but its our own fualt, they way we all raved about KK and the kick off when he left.

Any new buyer will think its what every fan wants and that he is the only man for the job. I suppose one thing if he did come back we would be safe this season, we missed the KK team talk on Saturday.

Guest nufc_kev

Although I love Keegan and wont hear a bad word about him, the new owners would stay away from him if they had any sense, or they'll be selling up in a year or so too.

Agree but its our own fualt, they way we all raved about KK and the kick off when he left.

Any new buyer will think its what every fan wants and that he is the only man for the job. I suppose one thing if he did come back we would be safe this season, we missed the KK team talk on Saturday.

Aye missed that team talk.

I just feel the possible new owners would have looked at the KK situation and thought "fck that, he has way to much power and influance"