Hughton should seek help from Sir Bobby.

James

He's dying ffs...

On a Bobby Robson related note, I recently moved in next door to the great man.  His big white mansion looks lethal.

What do you mean? :(

By lethal I meant very very nice.

Yes, because that's exactly what the word "lethal" means.

You stupid dog turd* of a man.

N.B. By "stupid dog turd" I mean complete genius, of course. ;)

The incurable romantic in me would have liked to see us win some silverware before SBR leaves us forever. Makes Wednesday even more important. I don't understand how the team could ever need anymore motivation to play their socks off mid-week. Do it for Sir Bobby.

We are fans, many of the players are just employees

Calm down. The bloke loves football, maybe keeping busy might help him, I hardly said anything shocking. FFS some on here, its al right to call people Mongs and Korean Mongs but god forbid you incite that it may take the blokes mind off it, he still speaks to dyer and bellamy, whats a phone call between friends?

Oh and Dave may I just ask where is your castigation for James ? Exactly one rule for one, you are pathetic at times.

i can see where Nixon is coming from tbh, even if it's a bit naive to think it would help, we're more trouble than we're worth at the moment. but at the same time, people with diseases like this dont just want to sit on their deathbed and accept their fate, they want to get our there doing stuff, like bobby's involvement with charities and the quiet word he had in llambias's ear.

Read it back I think you'll find it does. My point was SBR loves football where was the harsh element in my statement? Its well known he still converses with Dyer and Bellamy by phone once a week, whats one extra phone call with Chris Hughton?

I got people calling me insensitive etc, but I saw few kicking off at another member calling someone a "Korean Mong" and the term "Mong" in general in the West Ham thread.

And finally Dave, you said my post was daft but I saw no castigation for James who suggested the exact same thing as myself. Come on grow up Dave.

Calm down. The bloke loves football, maybe keeping busy might help him, I hardly said anything shocking. FFS some on here, its al right to call people Mongs and Korean Mongs but god forbid you incite that it may take the blokes mind off it, he still speaks to dyer and bellamy, whats a phone call between friends?

Oh and Dave may I just ask where is your castigation for James ? Exactly one rule for one, you are pathetic at times.

Some how the fact that he has cancer and not much time left god help him is enough to keep him occupied and you may mean well but step back and think about what you typed .

Read it back I think you'll find it does. My point was SBR loves football where was the harsh element in my statement? Its well known he still converses with Dyer and Bellamy by phone once a week, whats one extra phone call with Chris Hughton?

I got people calling me insensitive etc, but I saw few kicking off at another member calling someone a "Korean Mong" and the term "Mong" in general in the West Ham thread.

And finally Dave, you said my post was daft but I saw no castigation for James who suggested the exact same thing as myself. Come on grow up Dave.

I never insinuated anything of the sort.

I can see what you mean, but wheres the castigation for James, who suggested Bobby be in a phonecall advisory role, there was only stick till I posted it, typical band wagon jumping like with the Journalism jokes and my radio thread the other day.

If you have not long left, would you really want to sit and linger on death? There are two approaches here, the one who sits and rests in what are essentially the final days, I had a family member who had cancer, but they continued to do what made them happy. I think once again i've been judged harsher than those around me. There have been far worse statements on here, such as the use of mong.

I can see what you mean, but wheres the castigation for James, who suggested Bobby be in a phonecall advisory role, there was only stick till I posted it, typical band wagon jumping like with the Journalism jokes and my radio thread the other day.

If you have not long left, would you really want to sit and linger on death? There are two approaches here, the one who sits and rests in what are essentially the final days, I had a family member who had cancer, but they continued to do what made them happy. I think once again i've been judged harsher than those around me. There have been far worse statements on here, such as the use of mong.

Aye dude its a fair point abount not hanging about and letting things dictate your finals days but you could have worded it better.

What does mong mean???

I dont find it much of an insult.

It is short for "Mongaloid" which is an old word for someone mentally disabled. Like saying "Spakka" for example. Just seems like double standards, I could have worded it better, but christ I could have said far worse.l