If Kevin Keegan Returned, Will You Forgive Him?

Guest shearer_united
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Alan Shearer 9

ASS9 loves me really, he's not a foe, but a friend.

I respect you, but your idealism could lead the club to disaster.

HTT isn't going to lead the club anywhere FFS. He's just one vocal internet geek spouting on forums, just like the rest of us nerds.

That's what he wants us to believe. Ever heard of nepitism? HTT shares his blood with high ranking officials

Forgive him for preventing what was an undermanned and (in certain areas) a poor team from getting relegated last season and then walking when said team was not sufficiently improved during the transfer window (despite the agreement from the owners that players would be brought in)?

The fact he has quit, rather than been sacked all those times tells us he is a good manager, if nothing else.

No, it tells us he's a drama queen, nothing else.

Maybe he is, it's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned

It's a problem when the slightest conflict results in him telling everyone to shove it and he just fucks off.

The fact he has quit, rather than been sacked all those times tells us he is a good manager, if nothing else.

No, it tells us he's a drama queen, nothing else.

Maybe he is, it's irrelevant as far as I'm concerned

It's a problem when the slightest conflict results in him telling everyone to shove it and he just fucks off.

Agreed. :nods:

If there was a genuine problem (and I think there was) then why not organise a meeting to clear the air and re-establish everyone's role at the club. In private.

No theatrics, no leaks, no flounces, just grown men around a table looking for a solution. Is that too much to ask?

Guest Toon Argy

Never want to see him here again. He was already a well established quitter before we (well, the vain populist Ashley) stupidly brought him back

haha what an idiot

He's already a quitter, calling Keegan an idiot as well is a bit unnecessary.

Really don't know how any 'newcastle fan' can have anything against keegan

I don't have anything against Keegan. Just don't want him as our manager that's all. He offer's nothing other than sentimental value.

Guess that makes me an "idiot" for having that opinion. Can I call you a childish tw*t?

Don't care what you call me because you talk s***

Bless. Now play with your Keegan mask

I'l play with something else belonging to your mother  :la:

Never want to see him here again. He was already a well established quitter before we (well, the vain populist Ashley) stupidly brought him back

haha what an idiot

I don't have anything against Keegan. Just don't want him as our manager that's all. He offer's nothing other than sentimental value.

Guess that makes me an "idiot" for having that opinion. Can I call you a childish tw*t?

What did he offer between 1992-97?

Guest f***thepress

FORGIVE HIM FOR WHAT? THE MAN HAS GOT PRINCIPLES !!!! HES GOT FUCK ALL TO APOLOGISE FOR...FUCK ASHLEY AND THE HORSE HE RODE IN ON !!!!!

Guest f***thepress

haha what an idiot

What did he offer between 1992-97?

[/quote

Dont know who thses twats are spouting anti Kev rubbish ..i suggest you all ( mall 20 of you ) FUCK OFF AND DONT COME BACK TO ST JAMES PARK EVER !!WE DONT NEED NEGATIVE CUNTS LIKE YOU ..FUCK OFF AND CRAWL BACK UNDER THE ROCKS FROM WHENCE YOU CAME ....FUCK OFF AND STAY AWAY !!!TWATS !!!!!!

haha what an idiot

Don't care what you call me because you talk s***

Bless. Now play with your Keegan mask

I'l play with something else belonging to your mother  :la:

You're quite possibly the worst ever poster on this board, and that's an absolutely massive statement.

Well done :)

What is the point? if he really wants to sign the players that he has reportedly asked for, then he is living in cloud cuckoo land. Evryone knows KK is a highly strung man, but what is the point of demanding to send 10 times the available money. It was always going to end in tears. It's time to let him go and move on, not backwards.

FORGIVE HIM FOR WHAT? THE MAN HAS GOT PRINCIPLES !!!! HES GOT FUCK ALL TO APOLOGISE FOR...FUCK ASHLEY AND THE HORSE HE RODE IN ON !!!!!

What about the 100 million that Ashley has spent to pay off only part of the debts. Without someone to do  that the club is bankrupt.

What principles are you talking about? The principal of taking a job because his business interests have gone tits up? The principal of accepting the terms and conditions and then going back on them? The principal of walking out on any job when the going gets tough? The principal of having a hissy fit if you don't get your way?

I blame our current circumstances on Keegan for walking and the fans for forcing the board out. 

Saying that, I doubt Keegan could have foreseen what was going to happen when he walked.  The main reason we are in the position we are in is because of the fickle fans who do not have a clue. 

Anyone who protested against the board should be ashamed of themselves - what exactly do you expect the owner to do when our erratic manager walks??  The new regime (wise and all) appeared to be doing a decent job of scouting talent and the club were edging their way towards stability - who knows what will happen in the coming months now!

Guest Darth Toon

Anyone who protested against the board should be ashamed of themselves - what exactly do you expect the owner to do when our erratic manager walks??  The new regime (wise and all) appeared to be doing a decent job of scouting talent and the club were edging their way towards stability - who knows what will happen in the coming months now!

If they're doing such a cracking job how come our squad is on its knees 5 games into the season?

Do you really think Gus Poyet would have been the man to make it all OK?